• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimK66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Really got in the mood to get the Bushmaster AR15 A3 out with the Spikes dedicated 22 upper, the GSP5-P and a couple of my little 22 handguns (Ruger MKIII Hunter w/fluted 6 7/8" barrel with Ultradot on top and my little S&W 34-1) and have some fun going through a couple boxes of Federal 550 bulk packs of ammo.
    We really had a ball and even went through a box of 22 shorts with the S&W.
    The AR15 with the Spikes upper was flawless and accurate as heck even out to 100 yrds.
    AR15andHaccoIll4x.jpg
    URL]

Regards,
    JimK

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Really got in the mood to get the Bushmaster AR15 A3 out with the Spikes dedicated 22 upper, the GSP5-P and a couple of my little 22 handguns (Ruger MKIII Hunter w/fluted 6 7/8" barrel with Ultradot on top and my little S&W 34-1) and have some fun going through a couple boxes of Federal 550 bulk packs of ammo.
    We really had a ball and even went through a box of 22 shorts with the S&W.
    The AR15 with the Spikes upper was flawless and accurate as heck even out to 100 yrds.
    AR15andHaccoIll4x.jpg
    1gun.jpg

Regards,
    JimK

I fixed your photo bro! :ingo:

Nice looking weapons there! :+1:

You need to work on the AVATAR a bit too bro!

TK

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    I will have to post some pics of my M249 SAW .22 been working on it for a while (ruger 10/22) I had one guy bout :poop: a brick when he saw it he thought it was the real deal and it does look it! love shooting it! :D

JimK66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fun with our 22's

You know, I think our love for our little 22's is rooted in the fact that for most of us they were our first gun. Mine was (and I still have it) a JC Higgins (Sears) single shot rifle I received on my 10th birthday. I wouldn't even render a guess as to how many rounds were put through that little rifle.:D As a matter of fact just talking about it has motivated me to dig it out and take it with me next week when I go shooting again. I think shells were around 35 cents a box (lr's and .25 for shorts) back in the middle 50's. oops....telling my age.:popcorn:
    Regards,
    Jimk

Top Bottom