• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Alright curious to see how many of you out there carry a Full Size weapon on a daily basis.
    Also curious to see how everyone conceals it.
    So Tell Us: What Full Size Weapon do you Carry, and How do you carry it

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I have been carrying my XDM in a K Holsters IWB (supertuck knockoff) about 4:00. I believe it carries and conceals pretty good. It is comfortable but I have to be carefull when bending over or raising my arms. I carry everyday all day.

I believe when it warms up I will be going to the sub compact in the same holster.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    lately i've been carrying a g17 on my primary side and a g26 or 19 on the support side. i use a raven holster for both pistols and 2 g17 mags.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Until I have more money to spend on an XD Sig or Glock I carry a 1911 Colt 45 mark IV Gold cup. With a inside the pants holster, cheap-o one I got at Gander Mtn. it's called "uncle mikes sidekick".

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I like the fobus hosters. they fit close to the body. if I carry my 226 it's a fobus if I carry my x-5 it's a bladetech. each fit close to the body.

I have an uncle mike's for my g23 and that is harder to conceal than any of my full size pistols because it sticks out about 3/4 an inch before the pistol hoster starts

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Right side I have a Springfield Armory 1911 Gov in a Crossbreed IWB SuperTuck. It's always nice and warm especially right now in this cold!

Left side 2 Mag pouch.

I wear polo shirts or T-shirts untucked all the time that are a size bigger so never any worries about it being seen.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I have carried a G22 every day for the past 10 years. About 2 years ago I switched to a Fobus after bad mouthing them for a long time. Now I love them!!! I have a belt and a paddle one.

I am giving up the G22 this week though and going to a G23.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have been carrying my XDM in a K Holsters IWB (supertuck knockoff) about 4:00. I believe it carries and conceals pretty good. It is comfortable but I have to be carefull when bending over or raising my arms. I carry everyday all day.

I believe when it warms up I will be going to the sub compact in the same holster.

Just a suggestion that might help. Try adjusting your holster to give you more of a forward cant (bring the bottom of the gun up). Adjust so your gun rides lower on the waist line. Move to 3:30 position. I've found that these adjustments will force the gun to carry closer to your body and reduce the snagging when you bend over or lift your arms.

I carry a Hk P7M8 this way.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    At the risk of being a "one-beat drummer" I conceal my G22 with a TLR-1 under a shirt. I wear it in a Raven Phantom holster. It pulls it tight to the side. I have a pic of me wearing a Raven Phantom for my G23c but the G22 wears the same.
    RavenG23Phantom5.jpg

Top Bottom