• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Not much where you'll be coming from. Most of the snow will be North of Ft. Wayne. There's a slight dusting of snow in Huntington, currently, and the skies are clear.

That's good to hear, I'm rolling up my focus which some of you have seen pics of. It does pretty good in the snow, but if it gets deep the 2" drop is gonna suck. :noway:

Yep, you guys will be shooting up I-69 to I-469, and off at exit 25. Those roads are fairly well kept when the snow hits.

I figured it would be mostly main highways, that's good to hear. I'll print off the directions anyways.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Hello all...I am new to the site, but enjoying it so far. Gun & Knife Show at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum this Saturday & Sunday (01/01 & 02) from 9am-5pm. I try to make at least one (1) show per year...even if just to see the newest toys. Chow...Amishman44

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I didn't go the the gun show. I left about an hour and a half into the meet up at the restaurant... It was nice to put some faces with screen names.
    Bluetile Spook & son and Libertarian01 were the table where I was sitting. Libertarian01 brought a buddy...who MUST sign up to INGO!

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Very nice turnout ,enjoyed meeting who I got a chance to.Very much enjoyed meeting the infamous pami ,her baby & quick intro to lars.I wish I had time to meet everyone & put names to the faces but had a prior commitment as well .Will clear the calender next time & come earlier .Thanks travis

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Had a great time meeting everyone. It was a really good turn out. We went to the gun show after, and I got the S&W M&P 15 22 that I was wanting so we need to meet at the range next time. We can all shoot it all day for $20.00

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom