• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    To be fair, there are deals to be had there. I and another :ingo: recently bought a S&W M&P 22. I bought mine at an LGS; be bought at the last FWA gun show. My price was $70 less than Gander's and $50 less than Freedom. :) After accounting for parking and entrance fees, he still beat my before tax price by $22. :dunno: So, there are deals to be made. :cool:

Now we are both looking for extra mags! It really is a pain to have just one.

I'm looking for some too. I bought a couple of Plinker mags for a decent price, but haven't had the chance to try them out. There are mixed reviews on them.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just got back from the show...

A big thanks to Brad for a new ZT folder ! That in itself made going to the show worth while...

Also bought some jerky and a pound of powder.

Must of been some good deals at ZX's tables... Couldn't get up to due to the crowd to look.

Surprising thing was I figured I'd see some .22 bulk packs around for a crazy $50-60 range.... I only saw (1) brick of .22 and it was $90.00.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Just returned from the show!
    ZX Guns was making the cash with the best selection and pricing but the call in wait for background checks were a couple hours at best.

Otherwise, not much to brag about-There were plenty of Pmags to be found at right around $35.

Nothing really caught my eye, I did pick up an ESEE Candiru from Brad, thank you! Brad surely had a great selection of knives.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Just got back from the show...

A big thanks to Brad for a new ZT folder ! That in itself made going to the show worth while...

Also bought some jerky and a pound of powder.

Must of been some good deals at ZX's tables... Couldn't get up to due to the crowd to look.

Surprising thing was I figured I'd see some .22 bulk packs around for a crazy $50-60 range.... I only saw (1) brick of .22 and it was $90.00.

You are so supportive of us and we really appreciate your business.:D
    Thank you so much.;) I do miss seeing you though.:(

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I do miss seeing you though.:(

We miss seeing you too ! MrsXtreme always asks the night prior if you're going to be there....

If I remember right, the last time we saw you the wife STOLE the INGO sticker you gave me before I could put it on my truck.... She not only boasted about it here in a thread but also even posted a pic of it on her car. It all ended well because a really cool mod saw it and realized how wrong it was and he sent me a few stickers... :D :D :D

The Knife Queen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    The Gunslinger Promotions show at the former Kay's Merchandise building is an awesome show with a lot of different things than the show at the coliseum. It will be the biggest show yet at over 600 tables. Free parking, $5 to get in the door, or you can get a weekend pass. Food is good too, and you don't go broke just trying to get a meal. Lots of custom knife people too.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    The Coliseum show is the only show I have been to in a while. If in the buying mood I would hit up ZX gun due to acceptable prices and stock. I know they don't attend the Gunslinger Promotion show so what would be the draw to go? Just curious if it is worth it to go if looking for a handgun purchase without paying crazy pricing.

The Knife Queen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Just curious, why doesn't ZX go to the Gunslinger shows? I know he has reserved tables with them in the past but I've never seen them there. And why should they have the monopoly on guns? There are other dealers to buy from out there.

Silentjoe76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Looking for any information on a dealer that was at Gunslingers March show in Ft. Wayne.
    Older gentleman, dealt almost exclusively in AR parts. He had several uppers starting in the $450 range. For whatever reason I failed to get any contact info from him, and now find myself in need of an upper.
    Hope someone can point me in the right direction!

Top Bottom