• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tonto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2024
    Madison
    Was just thinking this morning about the friendship flea market festival in friendship Indiana is going to be going on starting tomorrow. Always love going there, a lot of neat stuff can be found but especially some gun vendors or military surplus. I was wondering if any of you had any info has to who might be down there selling guns this year, military surplus? And an extra question since there's no way to look up values of the firearms that are there, because of no cell phone service, you all have any tips for buying firearms in a setting like that?

tonto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2024
    Madison
    Last time I went, the flea market gun prices where somewhere between "Straight Shooters" guns show prices, and rare museum pieces....YMMV
    Last year's fall friendship festival I was seeing some pretty high prices as well. I did get the chance to see a garand for $1,200, which I didn't think was bad but there was one vendor down there selling some cheap revolvers for well over resale value by a $150. Today sell guns / accessories around that muzzleloader rifle association area?

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Last year's fall friendship festival I was seeing some pretty high prices as well. I did get the chance to see a garand for $1,200, which I didn't think was bad but there was one vendor down there selling some cheap revolvers for well over resale value by a $150. Today sell guns / accessories around that muzzleloader rifle association area?
    No modern guns allowed in the range side

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    9kteejay
    Top Bottom