• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Looking forward to shooting at FNS, just need to pre-approve with my social planner. Not getting there today, but maybe next time.

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    I had some problems with shooting a comp under the roof.... kind of a blinding experience..... I ran sloow but still had fun.... starting to really enjoy the shoot and the people I am meeting....

chayne02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Thanks RePete for the loan of extra mags. Nice shooting also. I think one of my sneezes last longer than you took on some of your stages. +1 rep

I had a great time. I would encourage anyone who has never giving it a try to go for it. I had a blast. Nice meeting you all.

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    Collin and I had a great time at FNS. Really good group of guys to shoot with in the RANGEJUNKY squad. Rangejunky thought he gave up needless time, wow collin and I both were pretty rusty and made some bad mistakes shooting stages backwards. LOL
    Rangejunky I didnt know you were from morgan county untill i just looked at your name on here. We will have to hook and you can give me shooting lessons with my springfield. Im in martinsville every friday hanging out at the exhaust shop.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Collin and I had a great time at FNS. Really good group of guys to shoot with in the RANGEJUNKY squad. Rangejunky thought he gave up needless time, wow collin and I both were pretty rusty and made some bad mistakes shooting stages backwards. LOL
    Rangejunky I didnt know you were from morgan county untill i just looked at your name on here. We will have to hook and you can give me shooting lessons with my springfield. Im in martinsville every friday hanging out at the exhaust shop.

Lessons? Haha I'm in dire need of them as well! Lots of practice will get you there! As many others have said on here Coach knows his stuff. I plan on going to see him as it gets warmer.

As far as you guys, Collin did really well just fell into some ammo issues which is never fun

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks, for getting the scores up so fast. I had a good time once again! I'm already looking forward to next month:D hopfully I'll improve a bit...

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Thanks for putting on the match. Despite the 2 hour drive for RePete and myself, I say it was worth it! I look forward to shooting with you guys in the future.

Top Bottom