• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    I also want to suggest that we change-up our "after party" because our normal spot should be unusually busy with the basketball tournament going on and whatnot... I don't have a suggestion, but I'm still suggesting it...:D

The kids are trying to get me to show up for the after shoot activities. As one who has consumed large quantities of engineering fluid at Union Jacks, (also know as the 'Wind Tunnel' for the amount of high velocity hot air produced) I'd say they can handle the group just fine. It's just across the Street!:yesway:

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I also want to suggest that we change-up our "after party" because our normal spot should be unusually busy with the basketball tournament going on and whatnot... I don't have a suggestion, but I'm still suggesting it...:D

No Say it Ain't So !.. :): I told my wife I was going to join everyone after my first FNS so not to expect me home anytime soon.. Lets shoot fast and beat the crowd :yesway:

I also don't have any idea where else we could go, probably the same situation no matter where you go?

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The Union Jack Pub Sounds Good!

I just called and found out that the Union Jack is open until 12:30 pm tomorrow night. It's time to try out a new tradition!

The kids are trying to get me to show up for the after shoot activities. As one who has consumed large quantities of engineering fluid at Union Jacks, (also know as the 'Wind Tunnel' for the amount of high velocity hot air produced) I'd say they can handle the group just fine. It's just across the Street!:yesway:

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    I just called and found out that the Union Jack is open until 12:30 pm tomorrow night. It's time to try out a new tradition!

Change of venue better be announced at the shooters meeting. I'll be upset if, after workin late on a kids gun, no one shows up:bash:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Is anybody else thinking about shooting shotgun for FNS this week? I thought it might be good practice for the Speed Shotgun Match at Atlanta Conservation Club this weekend...
    I was, but now I am out, no shooting for me at all for awhile. Shoulder is acting up. I am kinda bumming.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Is anybody else thinking about shooting shotgun for FNS this week? ..

me! me! me! :wavey: :bacondance:

======================================

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I can't speak for the organizers, but I've shot FNS for about 1.5 years and they do try to vary the stages each month. The round count shouldn't change significantly.

My son and I will be there tonight, but he won't be shooting. He is still grounded from FNS for forgetting my gun last time :xmad:

Top Bottom