Friday Night Steel --Feb. 13th-- Monroe Co. going again?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'm just wondering who is heading up from Bloomington. I am taking 1 for sure. May have as many as 3 on board. Two are perfect shooters who don't practise though; so, they are trustworthy in the real deal if you ask me. :rolleyes:

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I'm just wondering who is heading up from Bloomington.

My son and I will be coming from Bloomington, and might bring a few shooters along. We haven't made plans yet, but I know my son and I will be there.

If the weather is decent, I'm going to shoot 2 guns. My usual Glock 34, and my new toy - a tricked out Ruger 22/45:
    3254359892_0f0fc40636_b.jpg

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm glad to hear that there is already a buzz about FNS this month! Anton, Nick and I were just talking about this last night, because I was so impressed by how much INGO has improved our attendance. Now if we can just get Nick to chime in so we get a bunch of posts on this thread....

Thank you guys for driving all the way from Bloomington to come to our match. I can't wait to see that 22/45 in action!

Chuck

:chuck:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Oh yeah!
    I'm coming for sure, pending weather of course. Hopefully, "my driver" will be coming also. I tried to recruit a Brown County INGO member a few days ago. We'll have to wait and see on that one.

I look forward to meeting you guys that I didn't get a chance to last month.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I may be coming down from Marshall County. Will have to wait till this weekend to know for sure.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Chizzle: It's my son and I that should be thanking you, Anton, and Nick for making our first visit to FNS so enjoyable... I appreciate your willingness to let my son join in (even though he's slow and inaccurate). He had a great time and is excited about going again.

His 22/45 arrived back from Ruger and it seems to be working fine now, so I think he'll do better than last time (he shot one of my Glocks then).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Oh yeah!
    I'm coming for sure, pending weather of course. Hopefully, "my driver" will be coming also. I tried to recruit a Brown County INGO member a few days ago. We'll have to wait and see on that one.

I look forward to meeting you guys that I didn't get a chance to last month.

So far everything looks good for FNS this month. That's a busy weekend for me but I should be able to make it work. If we put our collective peer pressure to work, we might have an even bigger B-town crowd than last time.

Will there be any surprises for the COFs this month?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Chizzle? Seriously? WTF!!!???!!! Maybe I should change my screen name to Nizzle! LOL. I don't know about prone, but a little birdy told me that you guys are going to HATE the plate rack this time around!!!!!

As for a certain other Brown County member showing up this time:

DAVE AND EVAN!!! GET YOUR BUTTS TO FNS THIS MONTH!!!!!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I'll be running my 1911, and am still trying to convince a friend of mine to come (she says she will, but doesn't want to shoot cause she thinks she'll be embarrassed...)

Should be a good B-Town turnout this time once again :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I should be there with the 10/22. Don't know if I'll shoot a pistola or not. It will depend on $$$ again. I lost one of my textbooks on campus yesterday, so if I have to replace it with my one meager funds, I'm in trouble.

ajm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Is this shoot open to the public or a private thing? If open to public where is it going to be held.

What kind of shoot is it?

ajm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I'll be running my 1911, and am still trying to convince a friend of mine to come (she says she will, but doesn't want to shoot cause she thinks she'll be embarrassed...)

Should be a good B-Town turnout this time once again :)

Don't worry, she won't be embarrassed by her shooting. I am bound to shoot worse. She may be embarrassed by the camaraderie, but that's a different issue altogether

Top Bottom