• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Glad to have you attend! We try to make the match easy enough that a first-timer can come and have a good time, while an experienced shooter is still challenged. Wherever you fall in that spectrum, I'm sure you'll experience the kindness of fellow shooters that are there to help you improve, and have a good time!

As one of the first-time shooters there last month I can tell you that it's a great time! Everyone is very friendly and helpful and you will most certainly NOT be made to feel embarassed about poor shooting. I'm not a great shot by any means but I had a great time and am looking forward to this Friday! :rockwoot:

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    I'm in town and not working, so I'm down with my 10/22. I'll probably be at the range before hand, playing with my scope and making sure the red dot is sighted in.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Sounds great! i have a standard 10 round and a 15 round mag. Thanks! Yeah we can meet there, how many rounds will i need to bring?

If you are a good shot, 100, but that is only allowing for a couple misses. 150-200 to be safe. (or more to be safer). I have a bunch of G22 mags that you can use if the 5 you will have is not enough.. Also, in regards to the mags if you are a good shot 5 will be more than enough but it never hurts to have more.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    If a first timer can be any help setting up, I can be there by 5. I figure I might as well get the full experience my first time out. :)

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Is there room for spectators?, might want to just watch first time out.

I've only been to one FNS (and am looking forward to my second this evening). There IS room for spectators... I'm sure they are welcome. I suggest, however, that you go ahead and bring you gun and shoot. Everybody's doin' it!

You'll regret not participating if you just come watch... but that's just my opinion.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I've only been to one FNS (and am looking forward to my second this evening). There IS room for spectators... I'm sure they are welcome. I suggest, however, that you go ahead and bring you gun and shoot. Everybody's doin' it!

You'll regret not participating if you just come watch... but that's just my opinion.

^^^What he said^^^ This will be my first time out as well. We can be newbies together! :D

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Let's see:

-Range bag in truck
    -Glasses clean / muffs working
    -Mags loaded
    -Steel killers lubed and clean (well kinda clean)
    -BS meter on high :):

Ready! See ya there.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    My son and I will be there!
    He's shooting 9mm tonight. Hopefully he doesn't go through over 200 rounds like he did when he shot production last time in the spring.

Top Bottom