Friday Night Steel 5-14-10 WOO HOOO!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarcEagle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    i too had a great time and ya i got to start my first shoot ever on the plate rack and might i say it did not go well for me cant wait till next month and i plan on eating that thing alive . thanks to every one in my group (the group that started with the rack) all tha advice and reassurance was great, GREAT PEOPLE GREAT FUN

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Great night !

It was a great night even though I did not get to shoot. Learned a lot and got to meet a great bunch of people!! Hopefully the ISP will get off there A... and I will have that precious pink slip and be able to join in the fun next month! Good to finally have faces and personalities to put with screen names! :ingo: :yesway:

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    i too had a great time and ya i got to start my first shoot ever on the plate rack and might i say it did not go well for me cant wait till next month and i plan on eating that thing alive . thanks to every one in my group (the group that started with the rack) all tha advice and reassurance was great, GREAT PEOPLE GREAT FUN

Had more great fun with a great group of guys and a well attended event

DarcEagle, not sure which one you were, I was the one with the skinny 12 year old whippersnapper named Austin.

trafalga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy
    Thanks to all that came out. Thanks to all that helped setup / teardown / RO / and all the other things I can never remember. It was a great evening and one of the largest turnouts we have had.

To warn everybody....I probably won't have the score's done until tomorrow evening. I apologize for this as I know everybody is waiting with baited breath to see how they did and to claim their bragging rights!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    My new gun ran well and I didn't have any 30's so for me it was a good night.

My favorite part was the prime rib and the 'fish story" . I'll never be able to look at an aquarium without laughing

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great time!

Thanks to everyone for making last night a record-setting, fun, and safe event! Also, thanks a bunch to Adam and Anton; they not only ran the match last night, they showed up at 9 am this morning to help me move out of my old house, and Adam still got the scores submitted within 24 hours! WOW, THANKS GUYS!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    First I was very happy to see several youth shooters (the future of the shooting sports). A big thank you to all those that ran the match. Chuck did an outstanding job RO'ing (especially with my son). His hooked,maybe because his 5th in his class first time out. Yeah he beat his old man.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    WOW. I took 3rd in prod. Even with a 30 second string on the plate rack. (I still think Anton made up that time). :) I've never shot that well at steel.

It was good to see you guys again. Hopefully I'll be back again this summer some time and make it out again. Thanks guys for another great time.

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    Im happy with my placing, im slowly figuring out that dang plate rack. The stage with the barricade also gave me some problems. But other than that, Im excited for next month!

Top Bottom