• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    the texas star was the coolest stage of the night. this was my fisrt time shooting. it was fun. the only pressure you get out there is from yourself. great ppl there. fun night out. one of the best ways of spending a friday evening.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    YouTube - Texas star shoot

I took this vidueo and am putting it up tonight because I promised a nice man that I would. This is his son shooting the Texas Star, I don't remember the INGO name...

I have more video from my phone, and from Kinnard, but I'm tired and not putting it all up tonight. It will probably take me 30 minutes to do it tomorrow. It was a great time shooting!

Thanks, Cru... That sure looks like fun!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Bdubs was the only high light from me. Kinnard and wife, DocHill, Single Six and I had a good time. They all learned that I am quite a giver.......of BS.....not food (mmmm those cheese sticks were awesome btw).

It was night to meet some of the new folks. I think "limpy" hung around for the after Bdubs after party. Zbornac and Dominique were there for a bit but couldn't hang. I think we left the parking lot at 0130. I think they just wanted their "goods." Bwframe was imparting his vast knowledge for all of us.

Shooting wise was awful. I'm not grasping why everyone likes Gods Guns (1911). I'm not finding peace with the God Gun. It runs fine, but I operate it horribly. Riverman may not get all the data he is wanting. I'm not sure how many more times I'll shoot it.

Last edited:

trafalga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy
    so...I entered all of the results and then subsequently lost them all... Now I have to start over! argh

The results will be delayed somewhat.......

it's been a long time sense I started drinking this early in the morning.

Last edited:

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    wrong night to not come out

I can't believe I decided not to come out the night the Texas start showed up. I have not shot one of these and want to give that a try.

YouTube - Texas star shoot

I took this video and am putting it up tonight because I promised a nice man that I would. This is his son shooting the Texas Star, I don't remember the INGO name...

I have more video from my phone, and from Kinnard, but I'm tired and not putting it all up tonight. It will probably take me 30 minutes to do it tomorrow. It was a great time shooting!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I don't know why....but stage 3 kicked my a$$, ran out of ammo on string 2 (only had 3 mags).....Then there was string 2 on stage 4, got pissed and dumped the mag on the penalty target:xmad::ar15:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Were Alex and Austin the two young guys? Those guys were some of the best mannered young men I've been around in a long time! :yesway:

Top Bottom