• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Just read an article in the Sports Afield in page 58 about An Alberta Adventure....

Andrea is a friend of mine and she won the Prois Woman Hunter of the Year Award. The hunt and a lot of nice prizes were her rewards.

Great article and a very nice whitetail buck taken.

Congratulations Andrea!

WW

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    First issue arrived yesterday. It's interesting. The ads are way upscale from the magazines I usually read like Outdoor Life and Field & Stream. Is Sports Afield geared more to "gentleman hunters" who could potentially spend a lot more on their gear and their hunting trips than the average Indiana squirrel popper? It's kind of neat, though, because those articles and ads are the only exposure (in addition to television) that I'm ever going to have to clipping a an eland or cape buffalo.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    First issue arrived yesterday. It's interesting. The ads are way upscale from the magazines I usually read like Outdoor Life and Field & Stream. Is Sports Afield geared more to "gentleman hunters" who could potentially spend a lot more on their gear and their hunting trips than the average Indiana squirrel popper? It's kind of neat, though, because those articles and ads are the only exposure (in addition to television) that I'm ever going to have to clipping a an eland or cape buffalo.

It is pretty slick...and upscale.. most hunts advertised are way out of my price range...

Top Bottom