Free earplug samples: no excuse to forget now!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    A couple years ago, someone on another forum posted a link to a Howard Leight sample pack... it came with a dozen or more sets of 5-6 different plug styles (disposables, reusables, corded, kid sizes, etc), plus a set of earmuffs. All free for the asking. I stashed plugs in all my range bags, the center console of my car, my War Belt, pistol grip storage cavities, everywhere... and still have some left over. It was an awesome deal; if I ever find the link and the offer is still valid, I'll post it here.

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    They have a sample pack on Aearo's site which "includes metal detectable samples of our Express Pod Plugs, UltraFit Metal Detectable Plugs with Detectable Cord, E-A-Rsoft Yellow Neon Detectables with Detectable Cord and Push-Ins Detectable with Detectable Cord."

Not quite the deal it seems like you got though.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Where I worked (currently laid off) we were required to wear ear protection. We had quite the selection and I've used a dozen or so different kinds. E-A-R Soft Blasts, Howard Leight MAX, E-A-R Push-Ins (non-roll type), E-A-R Classic, and Moldex Spark Plugs all worked well with a 29-33 db NRR.

The site from the thread linked above seems to have a good selection and cheaper prices than some suppliers my employer dealt with. Foam Ear Plugs, Select from small quantities or large quantities, corded or uncorded

Last edited:

outlaw2842

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Where I worked (currently laid off) we were required to wear ear protection. We had quite the selection and I've used a dozen or so different kinds. E-A-R Soft Blasts, Howard Leight MAX, E-A-R Push-Ins (non-roll type), E-A-R Classic, and Moldex Spark Plugs all worked well with a 29-33 db NRR.

i too work where there is required hearing protection.all styles of them.i have my lifetime supply of them

Top Bottom