• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The binary triggers from Franklin armory are definitively fun. Mine in my 10/22 has been a little finicky but I have bought the franklin armory trigger housing hoping for better reliability but haven't done the install yet.
    My brother bought one for his 10/22 too. I wish I could remember exactly what he said but he found something similar. I think it was he had an older model and a newer model and it was something about the older model housing that was just a tad bit tighter for the trigger. He decided to put it in his newer 10/22 and has had nothing but fun with it.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I don't have the Franklin I got the Fostec. The shop is just a couple miles from my house but cannot walk in and buy yet. They are in process of setting up a retail store next to the shop.

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    where did the law land on these? last i saw there was a bunch of youtube fear mongering saying they had lost their court case

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I just got the Franklin trigger with straight trigger. Local dealer I never met until today had one for $350. I took a GSG-5 .22 MP clone from 2008 in for trade. Told him I like $300 for it, came with extra mags and scope mount and scope. He said how about even up....?....Well heck ya!!! What a dealer. Small shop called King and Country in N. Manchester, IN....stop by if your in the area.
    But got it home and does not work in semi and and binary...crap....tried everything and my son who has one came over. Watched a you tube video and sanded in areas and still no dice. Then another you tube and guy says hammer is coming back and hitting back of sear and sure enough my son saw it. We took my old Colt hammer and took a grinder to back of it, now it doesn't touch and functions perfect!!! So good day and had fun trying to figure it out. Now see how it shoots tomorrow, already love the much better trigger pull. Going from over 8-10 lbs to 4.5 is huge....lol.

Top Bottom