• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    [video=youtube;xRHxuEXDpE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRHxuEXDpE4&list=PLzji1HWgRCpZ4_Q7aGNHDx6VR2_sLKg0F&feature=share[/video]​

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Kind of makes me want to buy another and "attempt" to chop and screw it like that. God, what a nasty mosin! Key word there... attempt...

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Great video and I like what they've done with the rifle. It's clear to me what they were going for and it seems they pretty well nailed it. It would've been nice to see the rifle really stretched out, say around 600 yards or so, but it looks like his shooting facilities may have prevented that. Wonder why he felt compelled to step up to the Premier for a 200 yard shot? Well, I'd probably be making excuses to use mine too, if I had one.

I've grown to be one of those guys who spends about double the cost of a rifle on its optics, but $300/$2500 is carrying that principle a bit to the extreme.

Video would've been tenfold better if he'd managed to work "moose and squirrel" into the dialogue. :laugh:

Last edited:

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    I got to shoot one this past weekend. I have to say this rifle was sweet. YES it kicked like a mule. Just as much as a 12 guage, 30-06. I've been very happy visiting Tim's shooting range and at 75 feet well thats was good enough for a little fun. The Mosin was dead on everytime. A few guys while they mentioned they owned a pair hadn't shot theirs. I was supprized to learn a lot of folks had no Idea what it was. I'll be getting one here soon enough.

Top Bottom