• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Fox news reported this via FB...... Article states that men in camos and NRA hats heckled the father of Sandy Hook Victim while he was testifying!

Father of Newtown victim heckled at hearing | Fox 59 News – fox59.com

This was my response to Fox News:

There was no heckling, instead Patriots defending the 2nd Amendment just like they are supposed to. Read the article, this is merely a smear propaganda against the NRA. The NRA is not responsible for Sandy Hook! Adam Lanza is responsible... period! None of the proposed anti-gun legislation would have prevented Sandy Hook or any future tragedy. Put security in your schools and shut up! Shame on you Fox for participating in biased news casting!

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    The only thing I saw about heckling was in the title of the article...nothing in the article itself. Just feeding the frenzy...

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Sickening

GOD bless America ....... or get the f**k out.

That almost what I replied to two people lambasting Todd Rokita on his FB page about his letter to Obama!

@Joshua Tucker/Robin Kash go back and read the letter. He addressed the issues of preventing mentally ill and criminals from obtaining guns. It is uninformed liberals such as you who attempt to denigrate our great Constitution written by great men who obviosly had a lot more sense than you. If you don't like our Constitution then go somewhere where it does not exist. Rep. Rokita is sworn by oath to uphold and defend the Constitution!

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    But, fox news is right wing!

(yeah, and I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Very, very cheap)

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Fox news is middle of the road. The fact that MSDNC and the rest MAKE it look right wing, is the REAL problem.

I would go even further and say that Fox news is left wing. It's just that they are not quite as left wing as other media outlets, and as such are labeled right wing. O'Reilly for instance is clearly a leftwing elitist masquerading as a conservative because of his Catholic social values. The list could go on and on. Shepard Smith, Megan Fox, that nitwit weatherman they let speak in the mornings.

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    We are no different than the Commie countrys, depends on what party is in office, state run media is all we get.

Top Bottom