• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    well he's left handed... that should narrow it down to like 10 people in marion county :)
    It also explains the 'why'. those people just aren't right in the head!

Actually, since the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body and the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, left handed people are indeed "right in the head". :):

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Greenwood mall has the giant dicks. They sell running supplies like those delicious carbohydrate gel gummies. To this day I immediately begin salivating the second I see dicks.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Greenwood mall has the giant dicks. They sell running supplies like those delicious carbohydrate gel gummies. To this day I immediately begin salivating the second I see dicks.

Eh, I drove by and it seems small. Maybe something to do with it getting colder, or the shrubbery growing at the base? I dunno.

Bass Pro just makes all the Dicks look like little bitty worms.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I wish my dicks was bigger, but it's adequate for my needs. I hear the larger ones have more workout equipment and fitness gear. What bothers me is the greenwood one is located next to a Fannie May. I spoke to the owner, Gus, who said that's by design as he preys upon the weak willed leaving dicks. How am I expected to get fit with my dicks just inches from Gus's Fannie? Have you seen how much fudge is packed into that place? I just have to go in, it's like I don't have an option. When bass pro gets work out gear, I'll go there. I wish they'd hurry.

Top Bottom