• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Do they not use dogs for crowd control anymore?

I remember them being used to keep order out at the 500 years ago.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Let me put it another way

Do you want them to be charged as terrorists? Tried as terrorists? It seems you do, and so do I. If so then you do care if the law tells us all that.

If that is what we want, then the law has to be say so.

The NDAA wants to know your location.:popcorn:

What are we supposed to do? After all, countries don't stand up, citizens do.
    If we are going to stop this agreed upon terrorist behavior, we have to do something. Been asking myself that all weekend, maybe you can help me. What can we do?

They tell everyone to stay at home, off the streets, and indoors. Most of us are doing what they tell us to do, but what can we do to stop it? I don't necessarily mean THIS time so much as what can we do to help make sure it doesn't happen again.

The only thing that stops terrorists is copper and lead.
    Just sit on your hands and wait until police and feds finally get tired of this circus, when they're finally tired of it, they'll start shooting.
    They've made it abundantly clear they don't want help with it. Defend your immediate area, let the city eat its self if it wants to.

If you attempt to help, and one of those terrorists gets lead poisoning, now the police are going to be your enemy as well. So like I said, let them eat each other if that's what they're so intent on doing.

The only thing you can lawfully do, is vote them out, that's the levers of power us lowly civilians are allowed access to.

Do they not use dogs for crowd control anymore?
    I remember them being used to keep order out at the 500 years ago.

A terrorist might get injured, that'd be bad optics. Have to watch out for the media, the general public be ****ed.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    EZXvqb6X0AEDkOI

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    my SLR-95 will be behind the seat of the van tomorrow as i have to head north....

I hear ya. I'm just west of Detroit on business. My AR pistol is next to my bed and was tucked away in the passenger seat on the drive up. I dont expect any trouble in this suburb, but no chances taken.

LOL

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    MEMPHIS SUBURBS BRACING FOR POSSIBLE VIOLENCE FROM ANTIFA:

At least four Germantown police cruisers were also seen patrolling the streets around the upscale shopping district and another police car was stationed in the parking lot.

ANTIFA America posted a profane threat on its Twitter feed – warning that they were going to cause mayhem in suburban areas around the nation – especially residential areas.

Here’s a Google cache of the tweet; Twitter has since suspended the account:

ant.JPG

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, they are not here on the western front that I can tell. All the cameras are clear. I have the apse for the neighbors and the terrorists cameras as well as mine. They have mine. We are :shady:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom