• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;K1Rba1ku2J0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Rba1ku2J0[/video]

Don't despair at the title.

Someone gets cheese gratered after trying to attack the driver.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The victim has been identified as Mr. Sparky Sparks (2:52).

if that driver had stopped, they would have drug him out of that cab and beat the hell out of him—probably killing him. What a dumb thing those looters tried to do. The driver had no choice but to keep going.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And police arrest him, for doing the job they refuse to do, but not the people who assaulted him...

We cheer when one of them gets the **** beat out of them for doing stupid ****, and we justify it "stupid should hurt". I guess it's just their turn to cheer. He aimed a deadly weapon at them. The Antifa ***** who tweeted that said he was firing into the crowd, but that appears to be bull****. He just pointed it at them and drew back from what I can see.

Swarming him and holding him for the cops, I'm okay with, and maybe they get at least as much permission as we might give to one of ours to get in some punitive blows. Stupid should hurt is universal regardless of which side of the political divide you're on. But turning his car over and burning it is WAY beyond what they have a right to do. There's enough evidence on video to charge many people who participated in that. And that's not the only video of that event.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What's annoying to me is, the police seem to be harsher on people trying to restore order, than people who are destroying the city.

Who's even on the side of the good men and women of this country? If police don't want to restore order, then butt out of the business of people who are doing your job for you.

Yeah, but c'mon. Restoring order with a bow and arrow? WHO the **** does that guy think he is? I mean. If the police ask citizens, hey, you guys who hunt, can you help us restore order with your bows and arrows? Yeah. Okay. Fine. That guy had a belief problem. He believed he and his bow were part of the solution rather than just making the problem worse. I hate when they get a victory and they scored big for their overall narrative. Knuckle dragging asshat republicrap assaulting black people with a deadly weapon gets his comeuppance. NOT a good narrative for him to live out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because the police would be vilified for “doing their job.” As these things continue, you’ll see an increase in police being more hands-off on crime. We’ve seen it all over the country when it comes to pursuits, and it’ll only get worse.

I think that's true. They have a lose/lose situation going on here. But I don't think the cops are just sitting on their hands in a lot of these places. There are more people flooding these cities than can be handled safely. If there were a police presence everywhere there are protesters they'd be spread so thin I think it would be very dangerous for them. So I think in a lot of these circumstances it's unfair to claim the cops aren't doing their jobs. It's a very difficult job to do where the outcome actually turns out well.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If they want to be hands off, how about they leave the good people alone who aren't going to be hands off?

So let vigilante justice handle it? :rolleyes: Well, more embarrassing videos to come I guess.

In fairness to the guy, him getting out of his car with a bow was in retaliation for what occurred just before that. He yelled out his window, "all lives matter" and then a couple of black guys punched him through the window opening. So then he got out with his bow and arrow.

That's not just a winnable situation. He's alone, and he yells out his window "all lives matter?" However true that statement, in that climate it's just foolish and accomplishes nothing for sane people. How did he imagine that was going to turn out? "Oh, yes, whiteguy. You're absolutely right. We must turn from our violence now. Thank you for pointing that out for us." :rolleyes: He's not gonna change anyone's mind. He's not a hero. His heart may be in a good place. I get it, he doesn't want to see his country go up in flames like this. But, he's a ***damn fool for what he did.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Rioters just killed a guy in Dallas, reportedly he tried to defend a business with a sword, rioters beat him.

Guy uses a sword to defend his business? In Texas? If you're going to defend yourself, you have to use tools that at least have a chance of getting the job done. a sword's not gonna do it. One man, even if properly armed is probably not gonna do it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not to be outdone... that's just east of Monument Circle BTW.

Downtown shooting during protests turns into homicide investigation

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — One person was shot and killed in downtown Indianapolis early Sunday morning.

Officers with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department were called to the intersection of North Pennsylvania and East Market Streets shortly before 2:30 a.m.

After arriving on scene, they located an adult male down on the street suffering from at least one gun-shot wound.

The victim was transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital for treatment. Despite the best life-saving measures, he was pronounced dead a short time later.

Earlier in the night the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department put out an advisory telling residents to avoid the downtown area.

(Possible understatement of the year candidate, but how else would you phrase that? Avoid the area? Those you live there have a serious problem.)

Downtown is not safe at this time. Residents are advised to avoid the area. pic.twitter.com/8gwoocScTd

— IMPD (@IMPDnews) May 31, 2020

https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker...g-protests-turns-into-homicide-investigation/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom