Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I watched some of the indy rioting last night. No police anywhere to be found while the animals were ransacking stores and even circle center mall. Just wondering what orders the Democrat mayor gave the police chief that caused the cops not to act. This is rediculous
    Anyone ready to listen to my suggestion now and send in the military? While we still have a city or cities left?
    These are NOT unarmed poor little civilians. These are thugs, criminals, the worst of society. They may get some regular folk mixed in with them from time to time, that's how mobs work, but these are bad people! They are armed (seen 1 urban yute pull a pistol out of his fanny pack in indy last night) and they are using deadly force.
    All bets are off. Its time to get heavy handed now.

I have zero faith in any democrat mayors or governors. They want this. They will let it happen and then they will be the first ones lining up asking for federal $$.

The cops were out down there last night TT. The were using teargas on the "protesters". I think they even made a few arrests. Clearly not enough, but some at least.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The cops were out down there last night TT. The were using teargas on the "protesters". I think they even made a few arrests. Clearly not enough, but some at least.
    Yeah i saw them some on the outskirts and after the fact. But not nearly enough or what i know they are capable of. It looked like they had their hands tied behind their backs to me. Probably by that POS hogset.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah i saw them some on the outskirts and after the fact. But not nearly enough or what i know they are capable of. It looked like they had their hands tied behind their backs to me. Probably by that POS hogset.

Those we have put in charge have no clue how to actually lead. We are lost and I blame us.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

There was a Police line by the Capitol (on Capitol Ave) last night. With all the "outdoor dining" I think CS could dampen the experience. Not as much as having your entree hurled into the street and your tablecloth set ablaze by passing ruffian...

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Today's society is so overly sensitive and afraid to hurt anyone's feeling.
    I get some of it, but if some one is breaking the law then they should pay for the consequences of their actions.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't understand how I can wake up this morning and read so many stories of violence with seemingly no effort to stop it. Watching MN last night was like a free for all.

I watched reporters trying to interview on several stations. That gal on CNN really kept her cool. Could tell she had been in some rough parts of the world.

Rioters know there are safety in numbers. The real protesters should just go home once the violence starts because at that point all they really are doing is providing Criminals with cover.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't understand how I can wake up this morning and read so many stories of violence with seemingly no effort to stop it. Watching MN last night was like a free for all.

I watched reporters trying to interview on several stations. That gal on CNN really kept her cool. Could tell she had been in some rough parts of the world.

Rioters know there are safety in numbers. The real protesters should just go home once the violence starts because at that point all they really are doing is providing Criminals with cover.
    If you are a Democrat Mayor or Governor, you don't want to crack down on your voters. Like they said in Baltimore, need to give them room to vent.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

So, we were no different than any of these other cities in our response? I'm just getting caught up this morning. Sounds like it was a bit milder than some of these other locales at least?

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    But the Insurrection act required a declaration of a State of Insurrection.

To my knowledge there has been no declaration.

Also I'm not sure you can make the arguement that a state of insurrection or rebellion exists. I've not seen overt calls for violence or others openly telling others to abandon standing US Law. Did someone tell people on CNN not to pay park fees or to ship every piece of mail by FedEx?

If it were the entirety of Minneapolis I'd call that an insurrection but a handful of agitator is just that.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

The troops are at the ready if the state were to ask for them.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    No. The white supremacists are in the WH and Trump would like nothing more than to gun down minorities according to a new poster's introductory post in this thread that swears they are'nt using left wing anti-Trump talking points. And some wonder why others are just a wee bit suspicious on their intent as a newcomer.

Of course I could be wrong but time will tell.

It did dive in the pool from left field. He was referring suspects from a 1990 rape case in central park. All the suspects weren't minority, so the anger wasn't about race. 30 years ago, off topic, and the story spun to make Trump racist.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    All that restaurant seating that they put up on the circle downtown provided the protesters with plenty of weapons to hurl at windows. You could clearly see the faces of those doing it too, so I hope there will be prosecutions over this. All these businesses that were already hurting because of the pandemic now have to close down again because people are jackasses. Sorry, I've lost any sympathy for their "cause" that I might have had. Screw them all. :noway:

Must spread some reputation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It did dive in the pool from left field. He was referring suspects from a 1990 rape case in central park. All the suspects weren't minority, so the anger wasn't about race. 30 years ago, off topic, and the story spun to make Trump racist.

And that kind of trolling will be rewarded.

OK peoples the mouse has to leave and spend large money at the hardware store. Can you all stay civil while I am gone.....Please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom