Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    cCmt21T.jpg

J93Wy6b.png

If you have any relatives in Atlanta, you may want to contact them and have them find refuge somewhere else.
    This will not end well.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Football, Bezbol, Soccer,

Whipping up patriotic fervor for sports venues is not appropriate, imho. Too commercialized. Strikes me as marketing manipulation.

But, that's just me.

how about God Bless America, Taps and the Star-Spangled Banner before the Indianapolis 500 on Memorial Day weekend?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Atlanta has been a festering bunghole for decades... My unit was sent there to provide security for the Olympics in 96. A few of my men were stationed behind the Georgia dome / World Congress Center. Their job was to prevent people from cutting across the train tracks, and through a transmission shop parking lot. (local shortcut because some gang owned the bridge) In a couple days a fencing company was coming to put up a fence. This was the week prior to the start of the games.

Lady *cough* comes up wants to cross, my guys tell her to go around. She threatens them. Tells them to be careful they don't get shot, so they call me on the radio. I roll up, they give me the sit-rep, and not ten minutes later we get drive-byed. 4 dudes in a convertible, all but the driver shooting. One guy had a Mac 10 or Mini Uzi... something small, and fully auto. Thankfully nobody hit... us all laying behind the RR tracks in the gravel in our class As... un-armed. You'd think with that kind of firepower they could take back the bridge... It was like Suni V Shia... Several customers who had cars at the transmission shop now needed body work....

Black Lives Matter?

One of my guys was black, just like all 3 shooters, the driver, the "lady" and the gang running the bridge...

Didn't seem to matter to them at the time.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    “It’s like, domestic terrorism, it’s unfair.” This is the mayor of Olympia, Washington. You get what you vote for.

It's going to take a lot of folks getting their teeth kicked in (metaphorically speaking) before the woke crowd realizes that they can't appease or quell the leftist mob no matter how much virtue signaling they do.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    GOSHEN — Energized by the May 31 protest in downtown Goshen held in response to the deaths of George Floyd and other black Americans by police, local activist Abraham Medellin went before the Goshen City Council Tuesday with a request: allow a large Black Lives Matter mural to be painted at the intersection of Main and Washington streets where the protest ended.

https://www.goshennews.com/news/bla...cle_e3d94b98-b0df-11ea-a3b8-5b9c307fdb26.html

I am so excited that my town might allow a mural dedicated to a anti-police, marxist organization.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom