Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    We can hug it out, bro. I live in a Red State. I may just sit this election out if the VP pick is an apology for all that went on over the last month,

Hey Alpo, I believe you will do what you think is best and we don't have to agree for me to respect you individually for that because I know you are an informed person and you care.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We can hug it out, bro. I live in a Red State. I may just sit this election out if the VP pick is an apology for all that went on over the last month,

There is no way the DNC will not insist on a Black VP, and probably a female. I don’t think Biden has any other choice. I’m not sure it would be Stacy Abrams but it will likely be someone like that. Democrats have put themselves in that place.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    The liberal media was in full spin last time, yet I don't think a lot of dems believed the BS.
    Wished it was true, but knew it wasnt.
    So we have the media in overdrive this election.
    Don't think many dems are as wishful this go around.

This yr is a losing ticket for them, Biden is toast, and whoever his VP is.......will be toast.

2024 nobody wants to go in as having been a 2020 loser.

Think Biden and whoever are sacrificial.

I'm sure some see that ticket as having a chance, and Biden bowing out for health, so the VP bump up.
    Only somebody thinking that would agree to join Sleepy Joe.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The liberal media was in full spin last time, yet I don't think a lot of dems believed the BS.
    Wished it was true, but knew it wasnt.
    So we have the media in overdrive this election.
    Don't think many dems are as wishful this go around.

This yr is a losing ticket for them, Biden is toast, and whoever his VP is.......will be toast.

2024 nobody wants to go in as having been a 2020 loser.

Think Biden and whoever are sacrificial.

I'm sure some see that ticket as having a chance, and Biden bowing out for health, so the VP bump up.
    Only somebody thinking that would agree to join Sleepy Joe.

I'm afraid there are millions of people that blindly vote dumocrap regardless of any facts. It doesn't have to make sense.
    Never underestimate the enemy - I bet they will have lots of voter fraud going on too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wouldn't be sure of anything NOT happening

I kinda wanted to know where you're going that because I have some comments depending. This was more ambiguous than what I was looking for. Could be either. I can make it easier.

Used to be I'd have agreed. After all the stuff that's happened lately. I ain't as sure as you.

A. Are you saying you're not sure there *shouldn't* be reparations?

B. Is it more that you were just saying getting at which way the wind blows, that in today's climate you're now unsure it won't happen.

So you can just reply with A or B. Whichever is closer.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is it wrong to follow rioters home, and burn it down?
    Asking for a friend.

Nope.

It would be totally unfair to the actual home owner: mom, the friend letting the roiter sleep on the couch, the homeless center, the raccoons that inhabit the same freeway overpass...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I kinda wanted to know where you're going that because I have some comments depending. This was more ambiguous than what I was looking for. Could be either. I can make it easier.

A. Are you saying you're not sure there *shouldn't* be reparations?

B. Is it more that you were just saying getting at which way the wind blows, that in today's climate you're now unsure it won't happen.

So you can just reply with A or B. Whichever is closer.

Well my original post was definitely rhe B answer without even thinking about A .Now that you made me think about A, which if previously just asked, i would have just said no, i am no longer as sure it's just no.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well my original post was definitely rhe B answer without even thinking about A .Now that you made me think about A, which if previously just asked, i would have just said no, i am no longer as sure it's just no.

I suspected B was the answer. But just to help you with A a bit, it's not just no. It's capital **** no. I've yet to hear a rational justification for it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

So that's a strong "maybe" from you on reparations...

tell_my_wife_hello_neutral_futurama.gif

Come on man... It's a fools solution... will do nothing... and will lead to more "total" demands.

Oh, and if anyone here still wonders my opinion on reparations they haven't been paying attention for the last 12 years.

This sums it up nicely...

BronzeVainHornbill-size_restricted.gif

It'll be a cold day in hell before I pay a ****ing cent.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So that's a strong "maybe" from you on reparations...

tell_my_wife_hello_neutral_futurama.gif

Oh, and if anyone here still wonders my opinion on reparations they haven't been paying attention for the last 12 years.

This sums it up nicely...

BronzeVainHornbill-size_restricted.gif

It'll be a cold day in hell before I pay a ****ing cent.

That's a different conversation altogether, but you may not have a choice. You don't get to specify what your taxes may fund that the government spends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom