• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    For those who don't know Four Guns has moved their shop, the are now located in Earl Plaza in the stand alone building on the corner. They just received in in a bunch of really nice used guns including a walnut stocked 10/22 for $175...a deal if you want that nice stock. They also have a factory Ruger Mini-14 folder, a few nice Mauser Sporters and other goodies. They have the Ruger hi-cap 10/22 mags in stock!

Stop in...it is a nice shop...with good folks...

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Do they have a list anywhere of what firearms they currently have in the shop?
    They have a list of specials on their website, but I don't know of any complete list. I was in the other day and their selection was decent for a smaller shop. I've never been overwhelmed by the selection at any shop in Lafayette, but I mostly just use them for transfers anyway.

rn7554

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    They are nice people to do business with. I got a ruger LCP from them a while ago, to this date I haven't seen a deal that could beat that.

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    They did offer to match an online price for a firearm and have it within 2 days. Unfortunately, I had already placed the order and couldn't cancel it without a restocking fee. Next time, I'll know to ask first.

jw23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    they handled my consignment, for my sig. They extremely helpful and knowledgeable. +1 for Four Guns.

mpitcock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Lafayette
    I went in late Saturday afternoon and ordered a Ruger LCR. Staff was very helpful and told me the weapon would be in Tuesday. I went in today (Tuesday) completed the paperwork and left with my new friend.

Great experience and I will do business with them again.

justcallmedoc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Me and the better half bought a new s&w m&p9c and a new ruger lc9 w/lazer, couldn't beat price from anywhere and the supplier for some of his guns, including ours, gives a full lifetime warranty.. What a deal.. Great employee's and Jarrod, the owner, is top notch..

flukose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Went there this past weekend. Wasn't expecting to see too many guns and I didn't but prices were reasonable.

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    Ive only been in once and probably wont ever return. Prices were good but I didnt like being told I need to buy a Glock. Also ive never seen an employee at a gun shop unholster his weapon and show it off as much as ive seen there.

Top Bottom