Founder and former owner of HiPoint dies.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, the casket manual says if it wont function properly, try a different body.

EDIT: Yes, I have a warped sense of humor. Deal with it. You may all make equally morbid jokes about me when it is my time.

I want a closed casket and the final music will be "pop goes the weasel" as the mourners stare in horror waiting for something to happen. :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    On a related note, the casket manual says if it wont function properly, try a different body.

EDIT: Yes, I have a warped sense of humor. Deal with it. You may all make equally morbid jokes about me when it is my time.

I want a closed casket and the final music will be "pop goes the weasel" as the mourners stare in horror waiting for something to happen. :laugh:

Why wait? :D

But seriously, God rest your soul Tom.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Guys, a little respect. I happen to know that Hi-Point has the highest quality standards...when it come to choosing their local counsel.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I know their products aren't very popular amongst more experienced shooters, but I will say that they fill a very important niche in the gun market: inexpensive guns that even the relatively poor can afford to allow them to defend themselves and their families. Just because someone can't afford a $500 Glock or a even a $300 Walther PPX, doesn't mean that they shouldn't be able to have a firearm.

This has been a major issue ever since the 1968 Gun Control act target inexpensive handguns, banning them from importation, despite the fact that research around that time proved that the cost of a weapon had no correlation to it's use in crime (in fact, more expensive handguns were used much more heavily in crimes).

So, I'm glad companies like Hi-Point are still around.

Top Bottom