• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mexican Drug Cartels Armed to the Hilt, Threatening National Security - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

As El Hummer was being transported to the airport in an armed vehicle, his fellow cartel members launched a brazen attack against the federales.
    They were armed to the teeth. Their arsenal ranged from semi-automatic rifles to rocket-propelled grenades. When the smoke finally cleared and the government had prevailed, Mexican federal agents captured 540 assault rifles, more than 500,000 rounds of ammunition, 150 grenades, 14 cartridges of dynamite, 98 fragmentation grenades, 67 bulletproof vests, seven Barrett .50-caliber sniper rifles and a Light Anti Tank (LAW) rocket.

Holy sweet Bajeebus that is a lot of ordanance. Makes me scared for my mom in Tuscon.

0_21_20409_mexicoweapons9.jpg

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    /Sarcasm ON/ :)

Dang, Woulda thunk that the guns shops in Lower Texas were that well stocked?
    :draw:

I mean, the media tells us that they are getting all that from the US, right?:ar15:

How'sit that I get funny looks at the gun shop counter when I ask when the next shipment of LAW rockets is getting in?

:n00b:
    /Sarcasm Off/:)

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    The thing I find most surprising is that the cartel and the federals had an issue. I thought that they worked well together? :dunno:

Not so.The federales have the Yankees from the North(Norte) breathing down their neck since this drug sh*t carries into the U.S.

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    They do get something like 90% of their guns from the U.S. it's not just media hype. The real problem is the demand that the States have for illegal drugs (highest in the world). Anybody else hear about Al Qaida/Taliban ties with the cartels? It's happening right now... Esta locura nunca parara!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom