• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    First, they dont want to make any money, and now 10% off of that!??!
    Its like a charity gun shop, I wonder if they can write off thier losses?

pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    So, Yesterday I met a couple to take care of their insurance. They live just off of Lafayette and 38th :rolleyes:. They have lived there for over 25 years and they said that now they just plain cant sell their house because of the surrounding neighborhoods.

After the meeting I was headed home, traffic was bad so I was just going to shoot up Lafayette street to flip around back to 38th then to 465. I look up and there it is in all its glory. A gun shop!!!!

I figure, hey I’ve heard of this place a lot lately and haven’t been in here in 10 years or so, Ill check it out.

I was greeted at the door and told they were having a sale!! My lucky day!! 10% of every gun in the store. While I am no price guru I don't think their prices were unreasonable.

I paid $619 for my XDM 40 Bitone from PSS last year, they had the same gun here for only $1100. They had a full size bitone xd .45 for only $999.

they had several Glocks for $799 and $899. After looking at the good deals and walking out I saw their Walther P22's, they were only $450-$600 depending on barrel length and finish.

All in all, not a bad waste of 15 minutes for a good laugh.

Oh, ya, they have signs up that say "no cell phones, it messes with our surveillance" and signs that say "a $5 charge will be placed on all denied purchases"

" so I was just going to shoot up Lafayette street" Was there any place up there that had not been shot up yet???

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Don's prices suck, but he's in business because he does more marketing and promotion than all the other shops combined. If you ask the average person off the street to name a gun shop in Indy, Don's is the first one that comes to mind. First time buyers will go there first. After all, he doesn't want to make any money!

If I were a gunshop in Indy, I'd go toe to toe with Don's marketing & promo tactics. Once consumers educate themselves and look at his prices, it's a no-brainer. The problem is, that most of the gunshops are hole in the wall places, and they don't want to change.

Top Bottom