• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    So, Yesterday I met a couple to take care of their insurance. They live just off of Lafayette and 38th :rolleyes:. They have lived there for over 25 years and they said that now they just plain cant sell their house because of the surrounding neighborhoods.

After the meeting I was headed home, traffic was bad so I was just going to shoot up Lafayette street to flip around back to 38th then to 465. I look up and there it is in all its glory. A gun shop!!!!

I figure, hey I’ve heard of this place a lot lately and haven’t been in here in 10 years or so, Ill check it out.

I was greeted at the door and told they were having a sale!! My lucky day!! 10% of every gun in the store. While I am no price guru I don't think their prices were unreasonable.

I paid $619 for my XDM 40 Bitone from PSS last year, they had the same gun here for only $1100. They had a full size bitone xd .45 for only $999.

they had several Glocks for $799 and $899. After looking at the good deals and walking out I saw their Walther P22's, they were only $450-$600 depending on barrel length and finish.

All in all, not a bad waste of 15 minutes for a good laugh.

Oh, ya, they have signs up that say "no cell phones, it messes with our surveillance" and signs that say "a $5 charge will be placed on all denied purchases"

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    that jackass sells out the gun community anytime the media asks him his opinion on shootings or gun control. I can't believe he can stay in business.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions_and_greetings/84186-hello_from_don.html

Picture2.gif
    http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/ishoothsts/Picture2.gif

Top Bottom