• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Many thanks. It's good to know some ammo is becoming available on a "walk-in" basis not requiring 10 trips and then feeling like you hit the lottery because you find two boxes of 9X19!

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Just seems like ordinary plinking and target shooting days have given way to the .22 lr Flipper, investing the nest egg in well of all things, ah, ah, ahhh Golden Bullets from Remington! As long as there is a buck to be made, someone is going to be a .22 lr Fipper. Just means we can all make fun and laugh at them for being soooooo greedy. With all that's Happenings around Indy I would think it would be a very, very, very dangerous trade to be any kinda Ammo Flipper or ipad Flipper too. LOL :-)))))

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Sorry everybody, didn't check on supply at wal-mart, just replying to an old digg I just read. Looking at the thread OP I sure wish we could share info on available ammo. Thanks, and I will post if I find some. Good shooting.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I had to run a couple errands on my way home from work yesterday 1. Stop by WM (Emmerson/465) for a restaurant gift card for my daughter and her husbands 2nd wedding anniversary. Then drop by POPS Indoor range at Washington and Post, where I have a membership to get something.
    So, I stopped by WM and they had Federal 9mm and Perfecta, $14.97, or $13.97, el cheapo that I am and having never tried it, I got a box of Perfecta.

Next on to Pops, and after getting what I needed, I decided to send all fifty roinds of newly purchased Perfecta, down range in a Glock-26 2.5 Gen, I just happened to have with me that day.

I should have spent the extra $1 on the Federal IMHO, the Perfecta fed and fired fine, but was kinda inaccurate compared to the Federal I have been used to, and seemed to me to be differently powered up. Some rounds felt weak, some in the same mag from the same box were more powerful.

Cheap range ammo for the ol lady to use in her G-17, but for me, I will go Federal or Winchester for me. By the way, there were no restrictions on how many boxes you could buy at that WM unless it was .22LR, of which none was to be found.

Last edited:

Shawn156

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Indiana
    I just went and bought another 150 rounds of 9mm. I have put a few hundred rounds through my Sig without any problems. It's priced low enough so that I can stock up and go shoot when I want to instead of having to overpay for ammo or not going at all.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    BTW, cost discussion aside, the Walmart on 31 has about a dozen boxes of Perfecta on the shelf at this time (well, about an hour ago anyway, at 5:30am).

Top Bottom