• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Usually it's been somewhere between Christmas and the end of January. I don't remember seeing a meet up planned this time, though. Normally, it's at the Golden Corral on Maysville. Take the reins and start one up yourself. :)

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry guys, been extremely busy. In October one of our company drivers and good friend was run down by a pickup truck and I have been running our HD wrecker since with only a few weekends off. Now that the weather in these parts is getting close to normal, I should be able to setup some GTG's about once a month in a few weeks.

Any recommendations or preferences, that way we can spread the wealth and also not burn ourselves out on the same old food?

Harley46982

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Can I suggest a cigar shop? I'm stealing the idea from over East, but I do kinda like it! Horsehaulin a meet for us would be good we can trade items!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I like both ideas from above, but since folks have different tastes, how about a two (2) parter?

Part #1 - Lunch central or southwest starting around 1230 - 1300? We can sit and chat for a few hours.

Part #2 - Follow to Riegel's either southest or downtown. Both are open at least until 1700 on Saturdays. Both closed Sunday.

Or we could do Golden Corral on Maysville then transfer to Riegel's east at Georgetown.

This way folks could meetup for what they are interested in or what suits their schedule better. It could be the best of both worlds.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom