• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    There is no reason why FT Wayne can't have a very nice gun show. I remember when I first moved up here it was in the other hall and it was nice size and lots of guns and deals!

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Just got back.
    Shrinking show. NO crowd. No one willing to make deals on used items.

Found some Gold Dot 124gr 9mm +P for $28 per bx of 50. Also found a Ruger P series mag that was reasonable.
    Also got some mags for a friend and best of all...INGO Swag!

Not a lost cause but not that great of a show. Better than the Allen County fairgrounds show and with less ND's!

Last edited:

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Does anyone know of any reason that the shows the last few years in Fort Wayne keep getting smaller? It would be nice to have a large show up here once in a while.
    I like going to Indy just hate the 2 hour transit.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I got some of what I was looking for last one, but I knew not to go this time, plus out of $$ for this stuff, with all this global warming my heating bills are going to be cheap this year....Oh yeah its 2 degrees outside, the UK is having the coldest winter in 100 years..

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    prices were stupid high IMO. this was the first gun show ive ever been to that a havent spent a dime. one guy had some 7.62X54R for a good price but it was gone after i made the lap. one guy wanted $150 for a 440rd tin of 54R, i can get twice that for the same price :nuts:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I agree, I do not see why our Fort Wayne shows cannot be what they used to be and even better. There are plenty of shooters in northern IN, I just don't understand why we can't get a better show here?

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I agree, I do not see why our Fort Wayne shows cannot be what they used to be and even better. There are plenty of shooters in northern IN, I just don't understand why we can't get a better show here?

Not sure what it would take but maybe we should look into puting one. Maybe I'd find promoting events to be my calling in life! :D

elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    I went in hopes of finding a mauser or a vz-52 or even an m-44 I just wasnt willing to pay almost 200 dollars for an m44. Ammo was high...everything pretty much was high. I just figured the vendors bought during the 'frenzy' of early '09 and was trying to recoup some $$. Maybe I shoulda went to the Marion Gun Show instead, woulda been a closer drive. Oh well...got outta the house for while.

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cmon guys... The problem is that most of us go there to look for a "Deal".... Thats not a good reason to go. If you go pick a certain deal you want like for instance me. I wanted a m44 and an Tapco AK stock.. I found an m44 for 110 in awesome condition, And got a stock for 40. Yeah we ***** about the parking, Yeah we ***** about the turn out. If they didn't come at at we would ***** about them not coming. So all in all we go because we all have a love in guns. I saw some pretty cool **** and met some pretty cool vendors. Human interaction is not bad.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I gave up on the Ft. Wayne show years ago. Too much to park, too much to get in, too many flea market tables and too few dealers. I was not expecting to find a steal but I was not looking to pay more than at my local gun shop. Of all the show I have been at Ft. Wayne is the bottom of the barrel.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom