• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    Very small. Only the really big stores seem to be busy. ZX and Midwest are competing against each other resulting in $489 Glock 9mm with 3 mags. ZX has cases of PMC Bronze .223 for $399 a case. Only thing I saw worth while were 2 very clean stainless Mini 14s on a table but I didn't check price. AKs and ARs on the private tables are over priced. Almost no ammo.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Very small. Only the really big stores seem to be busy. ZX and Midwest are competing against each other resulting in $489 Glock 9mm with 3 mags. ZX has cases of PMC Bronze .223 for $399 a case. Only thing I saw worth while were 2 very clean stainless Mini 14s on a table but I didn't check price. AKs and ARs on the private tables are over priced. Almost no ammo.

Thanks George. I'll still go, if nothing else to kill some time. Notice anybody selling AR uppers?

Maybe I should take my Norinco AK or Bushmaster AR and see what kind of offers I get. :D

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    i go to every one at the coliseum. i was pleased this time around in a few respects....one, there were quite a few of stripped lowers available, from $100-$150. still high, but nowhere near the prices about 6 mos ago. ($200-$250-- and no one had them!!)

ditto on the overpriced AK's and AR's. lots more candy this time around. :rockwoot:

yeah- no ammo, no real good deals....but i really felt like things are calming down a bit.

i did get a (demilled) hand grenade for $8. killer paperweight.

Hoosier Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    The show was small, but better than it usually is. I got a new Glock 19 for $459 + tax, as cheap as I've seen them for a while. There were more dealers selling ammo than usual, but of course no good deals. I was there when it opened and most people went straight to the ammo tables, anything with a half way decent price would have been gone right away.

gunguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The show was smaller in size as it is in one hall. It has more dealers and tables than the previous shows, since they added more rows of tables and the aisles are smaller. There were many different vendors than there were in the past also.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Got some 9mm Ranger 147G +P for $30 (50)
    Speer Gold Dots 124G +P for $30 (50)
    Ruger P95 $340.....

Not bad, much better than the last one I went to. Now I have to test my Xd9 and P95 when I get my LTCH...:)

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I went on Saturday, bigger than the last one I went to about a year or so ago, still not as good as Indy. Sold my M11/9 there, bought a kit to make cherry bombs. :rockwoot: I've always liked the Allen county show that they have up at the fairgrounds hall.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I went on Saturday, bigger than the last one I went to about a year or so ago, still not as good as Indy. Sold my M11/9 there, bought a kit to make cherry bombs. :rockwoot: I've always liked the Allen county show that they have up at the fairgrounds hall.

Whens the next one? I might tag along with you to that one.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I went anyways, and found the $100/k primers. I laughed when he asked me if I was interested in anything.

Found a Colt 1911 I really really wanted, but decided to let it pass. I still don't know exactly which one I want yet.

I must say it was much better than the one I went to last year. Hopefully they come back around.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i went to the show. better than previous one i attended (November). prices on AR's and mini-14s were very reasonable imo. i was disappointed that there weren't more older revolvers.

Top Bottom