• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    What vendors are going to show and will they have any stock? I'm looking to finish my wife's AR and pick some stuff up for my next one.

micheljns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    In going to have 2 tables there. There will be plenty of vendors there. This is Gun Slingers biggest show and I believe Charlotte said it was full.

joejenders

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I hope Charlotte is right about being full. This show beats paying $4.00 for Fort Wayne Coliseum parking, plus the higher admission fee.

The Fort Wayne show at K's has evolved into one that I really enjoy.

Waynetucky10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it's going to be full. They have had to buy additional tables for more dealers in the past and it seems like it's a bigger and better show each time.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I can't decide if I want to go or not. I'm pretty sure there won't be any deals to be had, but it may be fun to see how crazy everything is.

itsgreg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hudson
    I will be there with my precision cartridge ammo. This show seems to the best of the three but will also have a guy doing the kokomo show

IndianaRob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    I'll probably make it out there. Might find a deal might not, guess ya don't know if ya don't go. Always something odd on my list to look for.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I am setting up, but i don't want anyone from INGO buying anything, as i will have my things for sale at going internet prices. I haven't put anything up on this sight for sale, because of what i can get for it online. Feel free to stop by and say hello though. I love INGO, but i won't insult any of you with my rifles, and magazines, that are, well honestly, over priced, but don't expect me to short change myself, or my family to make other people happy. After all the talk listed in this post, and with the mayor of New York saying that confiscation, or forced gun buy backs are on the table, it is only going to get worse in my opinion. I hope I'm wrong, but fear I'm right.

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    I went by at 3:45pm lot was full a large line to get in.hope all those people in line were selling evil guns so they can find a safe home....didn`t have time to stop any buyer reports?

Top Bottom