Fort Wayne Gun & Knife Show Nov. 2rd 3rd & 4th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I went and didn't feel "violated". Prices seemed ok for what I looked at but the rifles all seemed overpriced. Ended up buying an assault pack, and a knife.

Seen an SR22 but my girlfriend talked me into buying the tires I need for my car first so I couldn't get it.

Some vendor also snapped at some 14yo for touching a handgun when her dad was behind her. Seemed the dad and her shoot together etc all the time and the vendor was preaching bad parenting etc as he walked away. Put me and my girlfriend off a bit.

I'll have to go to the next show with money to get an SR22 unless I find one for sale on here first.

Also when is the next Fort Wayne show?

Last edited:

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I went this morning.... Didn't feel violated, free parking was a plus but it was a big flustercluck as evan's Toyota was using 1/3rd of the parking lot as overflow of their inventory and chuck-e-cheese has their parking lot separated from the other parking lot. So parking spaces were at a premium.

Seems to me there was a descent selection for the size of the show. I did find the 110 grain .30 cal vmax. Price was a little steep. If it would have been normal price I may have bought more. Seems as if security was a little lax too.

Only price I looked at was a guy sold what looked to be a Barrett .50 bolt gun for $10k. Seems high me thinks!

-JD-

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I went this morning.... Didn't feel violated, free parking was a plus but it was a big flustercluck as evan's Toyota was using 1/3rd of the parking lot as overflow of their inventory and chuck-e-cheese has their parking lot separated from the other parking lot. So parking spaces were at a premium.

Seems to me there was a descent selection for the size of the show. I did find the 110 grain .30 cal vmax. Price was a little steep. If it would have been normal price I may have bought more. Seems as if security was a little lax too.

Only price I looked at was a guy sold what looked to be a Barrett .50 bolt gun for $10k. Seems high me thinks!

-JD-

I seen that Barret too. The one with the red tiger colored scope?

10k is ridiculous for the bolt action. I swear it was the semi.

There was an AR50 the next isle over too, but didn't look at the price on it.

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    was there earlier. didnt find what i was looking for gun wise but i did pick up a couple glock mags. the funny tshirts on the right side when you walk in kinda made my day. probably gonna go back tomorow and pick up one of the Sons of Anarchy Indiana chapter tees.:rockwoot:

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I seen that Barret too. The one with the red tiger colored scope?

10k is ridiculous for the bolt action. I swear it was the semi.

There was an AR50 the next isle over too, but didn't look at the price on it.

U know now that I think about it, it as semi. Had a bad day and didn't play REAL close attention.

glocknroll9

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 27, 2009
    Auburn
    picked up a new glock, had a good turnout, that show gets better everytime I go. I won a gift certificate for $50 last year, with no parking and cheaper admission I really like this show.

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks glocknroll. Forget the name of the company but need some of their shirts and flags. They were close to the entrance, about 2 or 3 rows from the first line at the last show.

itsgreg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hudson
    Well We got our beef jerky and I think I found the best buy at the gun show, anyone else see the polytec M14 in the back near the food for $850.

thanx for the shout out on the m14... it sold about noon hope you dont want a commision on the sale. :D

You happen to be the vendor carrying the Precision Cartridge line of ammo ? If so, thanks for the good deal on the stainless Springfield ! :)

yes hope you like it. I got a good deal on it and like to pass the deals on when I can

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    You happen to be the vendor carrying the Precision Cartridge line of ammo ? If so, thanks for the good deal on the stainless Springfield ! :)

What's a good deal on the Springfield? Trying to find out to make purchase of my own. Right now/so far the Springfield 1911's line,RO or better, is what I want. What do you think about the XDM comp series? PM if more appropriate.

Top Bottom