• horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    :+1:

23k7wgw.jpg

You should have come over to my house Sunday, Bacon Wrapped Turkey! 15lb bird in two and a half pounds of bacon and another half stuffed inside. Took almost four hours, but the meat was moist as it gets and was a delight! 7 of my eight young ones approved, the eighth is 8 weeks, and we were all in a bacon coma.

LadyBearPaws

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2013
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    This guy has the right idea. A sign like this is good for business. Attracts the most upright of clientel, scares the sheepy riff-raff away, and is probably the safest place to hang out in the whole city! :yesway::yesway:

Thank you so much for liking this decal. I designed it & made them up. This is the 1st one I sold & I love it when Steve ran right over & put it on his door.

LadyBearPaws

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2013
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Gun carrying Welcome decal

I hope I'm doing this correctly.. .
    I appreciate your comments on this cool decal; as I designed it. I love the fact that Nick RAN right over, cleaned the glass door & put it on ASAP. I was all excited about getting other establishments in Fort Wayne to do the same. I tried approaching owners of businesses that I was informed were 2nd Amendment enthusiasts, but no go. I've even tried showing it & some of my other Really COOL decals to Gun Stores. The one in New Haven put my "Rising Cost of Ammo" on his door; but no sales. B&H on Paulding Road wouldn't even look at them or any of my unique Veteran gun decals. I'm probably approaching them wrong. But, anyway, I was so thrilled to read that you liked it. Thank you very, very much.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    NAPA Auto Parts in Quimby Village
    on Bluffton Road. Say hi to Trav.

Thanks

Mark
    Unfortunately you won't find me there anymore, I no longer work in Ft. Wayne.
    Hello everybody. I'm nick the co-owner of king gyros. Today George (Gvbcraig) stopped in and told me about the forum! I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for the support of a family owned business. So far we have had nothing but good feedback from the signs I put up but we have had 1 or 2 that don't agree. I respect everybody's right to an opinion but this is how I voiced mine. Have a great day and I hope to meet some of you soon!
    Thanks for supporting 2A rights!
    There was a recent issue in Mechanicsburg, PA after a pro-2A event about 60 people went to Cracker Barrel. They were told that Corporate Policy prohibits
    anyone other than on-duty police officers from carrying firearms.

I personally verified this with the Staff Legal Counsel of Cracker Barrel.

I will NEVER visit a CB Again.

I have OC'd in Cracker Barrel several times, never an issue.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I appreciate your comments on this cool decal; as I designed it. I love the fact that Nick RAN right over, cleaned the glass door & put it on ASAP. I was all excited about getting other establishments in Fort Wayne to do the same. I tried approaching owners of businesses that I was informed were 2nd Amendment enthusiasts, but no go. I've even tried showing it & some of my other Really COOL decals to Gun Stores. The one in New Haven put my "Rising Cost of Ammo" on his door; but no sales. B&H on Paulding Road wouldn't even look at them or any of my unique Veteran gun decals. I'm probably approaching them wrong. But, anyway, I was so thrilled to read that you liked it. Thank you very, very much.

Thanks for the signs and make sure you check with all the Chinese restaurants in town. :D

LadyBearPaws

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2013
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Fort Wayne king gyros

pimpskillet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Gyro's has always been a place to go for me. I take people from out of town either there or downtown to get those Gyro platters if they've never had one before. So much better than some of the other places that say they sell Gyro's, but they all have the pre cut / portioned slices of Gyro meat... not the shaved blend you guys have turning there. Big difference in my opinion. I'm also one of the weird one's that orders the fried Okra too. Even went so far as to grow some in the garden before.. :)

I might just stop up there for lunch now that I am thinking about it. :)

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    My wife and I regularly attend the fall four day dog shows held at the Coliseum. After reading this post, we do have a new place to try. We usually hook up with about 8-10 friends and we will be heading to Nick's place. You, sir, support the 2A and we, sir shall support you. See you this coming fall.

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    We ate supper there yesterday.
    Good food, as usual.The owner's
    son and daughter were in charge.
    The son had a holstered handgun on.
    We spoke of 2d. , INGO, and his door
    sticker. I paid with U.S. money.

Thanks

Mark

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Did anyone catch the story on the Monday night news (from a week or two ago)? I think it was ch 33 and I didn't see it and trying to find a record of it on their website is impossible.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    In the past LotsOfGlocks or SuperJoe has. But, I think their young'uns has taken away their INGO time. :D

I hereby nominate you, craig. Can I get a second on the motion? :):

2nd...

I picked up some food for the boys in the office today. It was such a cool sight to see Nick in the back working... with a sidearm proudly displayed on his hip.

Top Bottom