• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    We just got an approved Form 4 back at the shop last week. Approved on March 27. It was sent in....

December 4, 2008 :rolleyes::noway:

Look like you guys have a while to wait.

NFANut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    lol....

Brother, just be patient.

Just forget you even sent the forms off, trust me.
    :)
    Good advise. You can get excited all over again when you get the call that your form came in.

I think waiting for form 4s to come in has done more to teach me patience than anything else. :):

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    (three months later...) *ring ring* "Mr. Antdog/Zook? It's the gun shop about your Form 4. Yeah, there was a problem with it and it needs to be re-submitted."

:laugh:

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I have 113 days on my Form 1's. I called Friday and I cant remember exactly what she called it but my forms were between pending and approved. The stage where they are waiting on FBI cards to clear she said. The nice lady told me to just keep calling back and checking.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I'm at day 70 tomorrow. I called last Tuesday and they said I went pending the Thursday before. I was thinking that pending to approved was going around a week or two, but it looks like I may be in for more of a wait. gives me time to get my new stock ready and find some more Mini-14 mags! Still, it's eating me up!

Doug k

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    (three months later...) *ring ring* "Mr. Antdog/Zook? It's the gun shop about your Form 4. Yeah, there was a problem with it and it needs to be re-submitted."

:laugh:

(four months later) *ring ring* Mr. Scutter? This is 21st Century Firearms. Your form 4 came back disapproved. Sorry about your luck. There will be a 20% restocking fee on your suppressor.

:D :D :D :popcorn:

Top Bottom