• ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Sweet mercy.

I don't know which part I enjoyed more- the part where his buddy delivers a nice gut-punch after he's been shot:n00b:; Or the part where he explains in the interview that there was no worries about his buddy's aim because he was just a little bit drunk and the guy's a crack shot even when he's completely toasted:nuts:.

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Obviously, the parents of these kids never had any serious firearms discussions with them as a child. This is one of the best (less than lethal) examples I have seen of what a lack of instructing you child can cause. They have no respect for firearms what-so-ever. What makes me even more upset is the fact that the guy pulling the trigger had such a small amount of care for the vest wearer's life that he went ahead with this anyway. That is an example of someone that should NEVER by law allowed to own a firearm. Absolute lunacy!

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    well, thats the "jackass" generation for you. check this one out
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxC0zOuZkAg&NR=1]YouTube - Bulletproof Vest Fail[/ame]

Michld01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That guy is a very big idiot. He was actually on the Dr. Phil show, and he has been fired from just about every job he has ever had, and now lives in his parent's basement. True story.

Top Bottom