• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I love my everyday carry knife, but recently I added another knife to my pocket. I picked up a Tanto K.I.S.S. Knife/Money Clip from CRKT. It's like having a back-up with you that is a little more concealed and serves a dual function.

I haven't sharpened it yet (haven't needed to really) so I'll let you know how that goes when it's time. I was a little concerned that the exposed blade might get caught on stuff or might catch my pocket or a hand in the pocket but after a month of carry, it hasn't. It works nicely, locks securely and is easily folded.

Just thought I'd post it since I like mine for a reasonably priced back-up knife (I paid only $20)...

picture.php

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Understood.

It's definitely not the high end stuff, but I like having it with me. I think the chisel ground blade is the only way the flush blade exposed would work well enough not to catch on things. My :twocents:...

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    I love my everyday carry knife, but recently I added another knife to my pocket. I picked up a Tanto K.I.S.S. Knife/Money Clip from CRKT. It's like having a back-up with you that is a little more concealed and serves a dual function.

I haven't sharpened it yet (haven't needed to really) so I'll let you know how that goes when it's time. I was a little concerned that the exposed blade might get caught on stuff or might catch my pocket or a hand in the pocket but after a month of carry, it hasn't. It works nicely, locks securely and is easily folded.

Just thought I'd post it since I like mine for a reasonably priced back-up knife (I paid only $20)...

picture.php

Used to have a black serrated one, honestly no clue what happened to it, I love CRKT's designs but have moved on from most of their products. I found most of their knives hard to sharpen and hard to keep an edge on. I now know a little more about steel and such and have opted for getting my knives elsewhere. However I do occasionally hit up their website just to see the new creative designs.:twocents:

floatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    I have the same knife, but the serrated version. I carry it on a daily basis all summer long, and it has served well for about 5 years now. That little knife is the perfect size for everything, and very easy to carry.

+1

Tomcat_AL200

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Neat knife, I was at the Gun show in Lafayette yesterday and my Californian girlfiriend who had a complete aversion to all the fun stuff on this site took one look at it and went "awww!" Would have gotten it for her if she carried more cash or if she didn't mind the framelock

Top Bottom