• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I thought you were from SE Indy? What are you doing going to Speedway on your way to Muncie? You took a wrong turn somewhere... ;)
    I live south of 74 east of post rd, go to beechgrove every morning to pick up all the shops metal needed for the day (hopefully), head to the shop in/near (ok layfette sq is closer aprox) speedway, clean off the truck and get new materials and paperwork and then to wherever my job(s) for the day are:)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I live south of 74 east of post rd, go to beechgrove every morning to pick up all the shops metal needed for the day (hopefully), head to the shop in/near (ok layfette sq is closer aprox) speedway, clean off the truck and get new materials and paperwork and then to wherever my job(s) for the day are:)
    That would suck! :faint: Why don't they move the shop closer to you?? ;)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    That would suck! :faint: Why don't they move the shop closer to you?? ;)
    They were a few years ago, but pretty boy decided to get himself a bonus and not move it closer to where most of the 3 brands employees live. So he took over the lease from a company the previous brittish company bought.

It is also all paid time for me :) easy 3 hours that goes towards OT

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Holy cow! Your shop actually has some idea of what they need to get through the day? My shop doesn’t know what they might need in the next 5 minutes. Fortunately, I run jobs that were predetermined long ago, so I just stay in my building and ignore the apocalypse going on next door.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Holy cow! Your shop actually has some idea of what they need to get through the day? My shop doesn’t know what they might need in the next 5 minutes. Fortunately, I run jobs that were predetermined long ago, so I just stay in my building and ignore the apocalypse going on next door.
    We have an area in the shop of all the "normal" size metal we order that either wont work for the job or would have if we had x ray vision... and some bogus crap we occasionally get in error.

On top of carrying a few sheets of 2x4' 22g for transitions or to make a riser box in a pinch.

Top Bottom