• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdwildcat04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    E-Ville
    Mind telling me where you found Critical Defense 9mm? I have been combing the local gun shops around Indy for weeks trying to find some, Out of stock everywhere...

Are you in Evansville?

My first 2 boxes were from Red Ghost Gun Shop, purchased with the gun on the shop owner's recommendation, my next 2 were from a gun show, and my most recent 2, again from Red Ghost.

I haven't had too hard of a time finding them here, (yes, in Evansville)

SARNAAVIATION

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    PLYMOUTH
    I have only heard good things about the slim.was thinking of picking one up this weekend.
    If i do i will let you know what i find out.I was also thinking xd9 anyone have an opinion

cableguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Southwest Indiana
    Had mine for about 8 months now. I have only had one FTE and that was the first time I ran Hornady Critical Defense 115gr through it with less than 200 rounds fired. I have run probably 600-700 rounds now and have not had any other problems. I would reccomend at the least using an X-Acto knife to scrape down the mould parting lines on the grip and trigger guard areas as they will feel REALLY sharp after about 20 rounds through it. Conceals great and is light enough to carry in cargo shorts with a pocket holster without pulling your drawers down. Overall been very satisfied with it. I have small to average sized hands and it is comfortable for me to shoot compared to some full size framed autos I have fired. If your hands are large and/or have large fingers then this may not be what you are after.

Top Bottom