• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    So...lunch is only about $23? After watching that video, I now know I must partake in this goodness.

Lunch is like 28$ plus drink and tip I think. I think I dropped 40$ last time for lunch, I've never been there for dinner but man it is amazing.

Make sure to go HUNGRY because they have every kind of meat you could ever want there, cooked excellently.

IF YOU ARE A VEGETARIAN YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO TO FOGO DE CHAO.

On the other hand, I'd pay to see a vegetarian go with a group of carnivores over there, that would be hilarious to see their reaction to piles of meat on everyone's plates.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    40 bucks is about right. It still works out to about 1/2 what you'll pay for dinner. They get you pretty good for drinks, even Coke, which comes in fairly small bottles. It is so worth it, though.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    We do tap water to save a little. I had to take the kids for dinner because They aren't open for lunch on the weekends. I promised them we would go when we got the roof done and they helped me tear off three layers, replace all the decking, carry all the shingles up by hand, and lay all the shingles. Did I mention it was 35 square? Pretty impressive for three girls and a boy. Considering all their hard work, I got off cheap.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    We do tap water to save a little. I had to take the kids for dinner because They aren't open for lunch on the weekends. I promised them we would go when we got the roof done and they helped me tear off three layers, replace all the decking, carry all the shingles up by hand, and lay all the shingles. Did I mention it was 35 square? Pretty impressive for three girls and a boy. Considering all their hard work, I got off cheap.

That's awesome. Cool Dad!

Top Bottom