• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow, thanks a bundle, SC! From the FNP-45 pics I can see that your hands are definitely larger than mine. Your small finger is at the end of the checkering area. My three fingers couldn't cover all the checkering. Then, by the same measure, FNP-9 would be a perfect fit for my hands, seeing that your small finger was hanging on by the mag floor plate lip. I got the same when I was holding a XD-45 Compact at the 1500 gun show. XD45c's grip is two-and-half fingers for me. With mag in my fingers could stay on the grip, just like in your pics. I may need to put this 9mm on my Xmas shopping list. I thought I'd done with plastic guns, after I'd bought the Glock. I'll probably give this tupperware a chance...

Again big thanks!:buddies:

Histicks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Got mine on the advice of our local PD amourer, little more work to take all the way down than my Glock, but added rds and less recoil along with a little better sight acquisition have me sold. Just waiting for after market accessory selection. Just one man's opinion.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    i have one, they are very nice guns, i also have the fnp .40 and an fnx9, they are all fine guns. i would be proud to have any of them:ingo:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I LOVE my FNX-9. I had set aside money to buy a H&K P30. That had been my "I have to have it" handgun that I wanted to get once I got my LTCH. I had been drooling over pictures of them for at least a month. Then the wife picked out an FNX-9 for herself (blk/ss.) I shot hers on a few trips to the range (after we got or LTCH of course) and I fell in love with it. Light, accurate, and saved me a couple hundred bucks. AND it comes with 3 mags, which i found a nice bonus. I'm now sold on FN. OH, I got the blk/blk one so they don't look exactly the same.

qxm42r.jpg

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    yeah I almost bought a P30 off of an INGO member right after the 1500 but again, couldn't rationalize another DA/SA 9mm within a week of my FN, but I SERIOUSLY considered it. I still want one. M&P was on my list too, I really like those and they are reasonably priced.

Top Bottom