• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Also, I dont know why people are ready to spend more on an FDE 57. With the advent of Ceracoat and Durakoat, one can have a weapon in any color configuration they want. Speaking of which, the other pistol that everyone is trampling to get is the PMR30 from keltec. It came out in black, tan, and OD. Someone cerakoated a PMR30 in FDE to boost their profit.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'd love to have one but would never pay those prices, especially for ammo. I just can't afford to.

IMHO, if you're leaning toward selling (and it sounds to me like you are) sell and buy another later if the prices fall again, or don't if they're banned and look like a genius.

To me, I think the ban is over and now mags will be the focus on all stuff.

Only caveat I'd add would be if you paid some high $2K price initially, you may want to get out of it while the getting is good. If you didn't then you don't have as much "opportunity cost" if you keep it to see what happens.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Prices have always been normal from the manufacturer. The prices you see are inflated due to demand only. Some retailers are selling at normal pre scare prices and some are not. Those that are not are gouging the customer because they can. You only get gouged if you let yourself. Like I said I saw a NIB 57 sell in minutes at a LGS for $1025. Also saw 3 XDS sell before they we even displayed. The guns are coming in they just don't last long.

Top Bottom