• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    What is the difference between you deciding that your fellow citizens who work in government should be executed because they did something that you don't like, and them deciding that your remarks are a terrorist threat and summarily executing you?

Timothy McVeigh would be proud. I have no doubt that you will make INGO famous one day. Just try not to blow up the daycare center accidentally. It kinda takes away from your completely rational message.

Since it sounds like you are fine with a Nazi-state or a Communist-state, why dont you move to North Korea or Cuba and enjoy yourself.

I am neither a terrorist or a Timothy McVeigh supporter. I support the CONSTITUTION and what was done was an act of tyranny against the great citizens of Florida.

Oh and as for blowing up a daycare center, you my friend are a complete dumbsh** for even saying something like that.

INGunGuy

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Actually, a Nazi or communist state, where they execute people who think differently than you, sounds like it would be right up your alley.

You don't know dick about tyranny, the Constitution, or anything even remotely related to the administration of laws in this country. Do yourself a favor and drop by the doctor's office and get some psych meds the next time you go out and mail your love letters to Jared Lee Loughner.

You really sounds like a FU**ING dumbsh** and I say that with the utmost love and respect. As for the Constitution, I guarantee I know more than a tyrannical government loving person such as yourself.

I normally dont do personal attacks, but this guy really has gotten under my skin with his complete BS about McVey, or Loughner. IMHO both of those turds deserve the death penalty ALONG WITH ALL OTHER TYRANTS.

INGunGuy

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If there is an actual lawsuit over this, the taxpayers will get to pay even more in taxes to fund the settlement. The cops and judges involved will still get their paychecks and pensions so how will this ever slippery slope of constitutional abuse be fixed? That's a hell of a system they got there. **** up and make everybody else pay for it.

I wonder what the founders would have done to these cops and judges. Would they get tarred and feathered?

Does my opinion make me a McVeigh worshipper as well?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I agree that police should refuse to take actions that are blatantly unconstitutional. This does appear, on the face of it, to be an unreasonable search in violation of the 4th Amendment. However, in this case, the judicial review process and obtaining of a search warrant was properly followed. If there is error, it is with the judge and the court, not with the police.

Nope, as pointed out above, the police have a legal requirement here above and beyond getting a judge to sign off. U.S. v. Leon and the gazillion cases which came out of Leon all make that very clear. Just because a judge signs off, LEO's are not absolved of responsibility in the face of a facially defective warrant, which in this case there appears to have been.

Cops need to be really careful on cases like this. Most of their immunity is premised upon "good faith" and where there is a finding that the "good faith exception" doesn't apply to their warrant, they can open themselves up to immense personal and departmental liability.

Joe

Last edited:

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I don't know what the founding fathers would have done. And neither do you. I have a sneaking suspicion that they would have been more apt to give the cops and judges a little leeway, as long as they were land owners. You do know that the founding fathers believed that only land owners should be able to vote, right? So much for freedom and equality.

And if you can tell the difference between tarring and feathering, and summary execution without due process, then no, you are not a McVeigh worshipper. The only question is, are you smart enough to know the difference? Probably not, since you have to ask.

If there be an object truly ridiculous in nature, it is an American patriot, signing resolutions of independency with the one hand, and with the other brandishing a whip over his affrighted slaves.
    -Thomas Day

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't know what the founding fathers would have done. And neither do you. I have a sneaking suspicion that they would have been more apt to give the cops and judges a little leeway, as long as they were land owners. You do know that the founding fathers believed that only land owners should be able to vote, right? So much for freedom and equality.

And if you can tell the difference between tarring and feathering, and summary execution without due process, then no, you are not a McVeigh worshipper. The only question is, are you smart enough to know the difference? Probably not, since you have to ask.

Got anything besides personal attacks?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That's some thorough detective work right there.

Bull****. You think just like these nutjobs.

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]"Borrowing a page from US foreign policy, I decided to send a message to a government that was becoming increasingly hostile by bombing a government building and the employees within that building who represent that government..." - Timothy McVeigh

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]"I reached the decision to go on the offensive - to put a check on government abuse of power, where others had failed in stopping the federal juggernaut running amok. Foremost, the bombing was a retaliatory strike, a counter attack..." - Timothy McVeigh

"Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option..." - Timothy McVeigh

"
    [/FONT]The judge who issued that warrant and EVERY LEO who executed that warrant should be summarily executed by firing squad! - InGunGuy

"Worthless F'ing POS cop. MF'er deserves one thing to die a horrible painful death. I hate to see crap like this happen. Yea I figure I am getting a neg point for my outburst, but I am sorry I just cant control myself.... Cop does something like that to one of my children, and they will be putting me in the chair..." - InGunGuy

"What a stupid ignorant BI***" - InGunGuy

"The judge, prosecuting attorney, and police deserve one thing in a case like this, DEATH! Send them all to "old Sparky" That will cut down on BS like this in the future..." - InGunGuy

"I just say nuke the entire country of Iran, hell go ahead and nuke Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, lets just nuke the entire Middle East. Maybe then we can live in peace..." - InGunGuy

"It does suck that bad, and I would LOVE to leave this worthless country. The problem is that DC is the problem, it isnt the country per-se but the worthless ****ing bastards that are running this place into the ground." - InGunGuy

"I dont give 2 ****s about a ****ing quiet area, that is total BULL****!!!!! What the **** is going on with this God Damn country? Where a group of students CANT SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM in the NATIONS CAPITOL! Worthless ****ing park police, I hope he gets what he deserves!

I ****ING HATE THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE!" - InGunGuy

Actually, come to think of it, there is a marked difference between you and McVeigh. He doesn't sound like he's gone off the deep end.

I suppose that when you start posting without blowing a gasket, that's when DHS should take notice.

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]

[/FONT]

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Not to hijack the thread from its peaceful and productive direction, but there was a very good reason they thought that way: voting was the manner in which the people decided how they would be taxed via the representatives they sent in their stead. Given that at the time, it was the landed population that paid taxes (income taxes not yet being illegally confiscated for quite awhile), it seems fitting that only those who paid the taxes should have a say in determining on what they would be spent. The alternative is exactly what we have here today: a subset of the population voting for the candidate willing to give them more of the money others have earned. Do you really want the unemployed Medicaid recipient voting for the guy who's going to support taking more your money?

In my perfect world, we'd return to that limit on the franchise. And, yes, I understand it would be necessarily mean a de facto repeal of the 19th amendment as well. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Go ahead and do all the investigative work you want. Oh and DHS is nothing more than a FU***** joke. Let's call them by their real name, The SS. Yea that's right the SS, you know it, I know it, and so does everyone else.

If the founding fathers only knew what their great CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC had become they would be rolling over in their graves. Call me stupid, call me crazy, call me a McVey supporter, I could care less.

I guess what you are saying is that tyrants should not be held accountable just because they were elected, or sworn as a LEO. Tyrants come in all shapes and sizes, and someone who is so willing to break from their sworn oath to support and defend the constitution are just that tyrants, and as per federal law tyrants are to be summarily executed.

Yea there are plenty of things about this country that really suck, having to prove you arent a criminal just to get on a plane is probably the biggest. Being unable to defend myself because I happen to want to go to one of my kids schools. Having to damn near "Ausweill Bitte?" just to travel. You know, I was talking with my mother the other day and we got to talking about flying, I expressed my displeasure with having to submit to government scrutiny to fly, and her willingness to submit to whatever scrutiny, because she wants to make sure she is safe on a airplane. Well I want to be safe also, but I am not willing to give up my civil liberties to be safe, so to be honest, I would rather die in a horrific terrorist act on a plane than to give up my civil liberties. Let me carry my gun on the plane, at least then I have a fighting chance against a terrorist.

I will leave it like this, think about all the driving you do, now, if you were to look into the rear view mirror and see someone of obvious middle eastern descent, would that concern you? Would you be more cautious, would you think why is that person behind me? I myself could care less if someone of obvious middle eastern descent were behind me. Now you look in your rear view mirror and see a cop, no lights or sirens, just a cop is behind you, what are you thinking now? Does your heart skip a beat, do you think if you have all your "papers"? I do, and most people would feel the same way. Why is that? Shouldnt we feel safe when we see the police? Well I for one can tell you I go out of my way to limit my interaction with the police because I dont need any hassles at all, and I pay my registrations, my insurance is up to date, I dont drink and drive I dont do drugs I keep my cars in good running order, I dont tend to speed, and I stop and lights and signs. But I still have that moment of pause when I see a LEO in the mirror....

INGunGuy

Top Bottom