• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    You notice how in all these cases theres the people that live close or know the person, and they say oh yeah he was crazy.....WHY NOT SPEAK UP BEFOREHAND!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    wow, just wow, are they sure he actually had a CCW, or was he just the neighborhood nut that always wore it and everyone assumed that he had one.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Based on the reports, it would appear to be an execution. However, given what we have seen in the media recently, prudence dictates that we wait to see what else develops in this story.

rave1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2012
    It looks like his mind has been made up for along time and just waiting to do it. Thank goodness it wasn't Halloween

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Roop’s neighbors described him as “the neighborhood crazy.”

"Oh yes, he has always scared the whole neighborhood. Why hasn't the Federal government or the UN come in & fixed this for us? We're so helpless & can't take responsibility for the square mile we live in!"

Sounds like a lot of useless people to me...

Had I lived across the street, it wouldn't be out of character for me to put a large sign in my yard with an arrow pointing to his saying "Really, don't trespass over there, he appears to be crazy."

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    "Oh yes, he has always scared the whole neighborhood. Why hasn't the Federal government or the UN come in & fixed this for us? We're so helpless & can't take responsibility for the square mile we live in!"

Sounds like a lot of useless people to me...

Had I lived across the street, it wouldn't be out of character for me to put a large sign in my yard with an arrow pointing to his saying "Really, don't trespass over there, he appears to be crazy."
    Yeah, crazy guy wouldn't have said anything about your sign.

Useless people? What, you want vigilante action? If the law did not prevent him from obtaining firearms, I don't know reasonably what you would expect his neighbors to do. Seriously.

My guess is bat**** crazy guy's property will eventually be awarded to victim's family in a wrongful death suit.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Things like this are very bad for gun owners. There are people who should not own guns problem is its impossible to weed out the freaks. It just gives the anti folks fuel and worse this stuff gets many times the coverage as someone who uses a gun for good.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, crazy guy wouldn't have said anything about your sign.

Useless people? What, you want vigilante action? If the law did not prevent him from obtaining firearms, I don't know reasonably what you would expect his neighbors to do. Seriously.

My guess is bat**** crazy guy's property will eventually be awarded to victim's family in a wrongful death suit.

There's always the options of either putting up a sign to warn about him or choosing to come along side & helping him to shed some of the crazy. Since neither happened, this is going to be more fuel to the gun-grabber fire & a man is dead. Instead of people taking responsibility for their neighbors & neighborhoods, we'll just have increased calls for federal or global intervention.

Top Bottom