• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Newbury Square in Shipshewana is having a swap/flea market this Saturday. I stopped there last fall and was suprised at the amount of guns. Of course most are bolt action rifles and shot guns. I did see 1 table with pistols. Also a lot of small animals(puppies,pidgeons,ducks:)).
    There is a sports shop across the street with hunting,bow and fishing equipment. Behind that is a place that sells solar/wind power equipment and generators. And on SR5 towards town is E&S Sales, a popular bulk food store.
    Newbury Square is on the South side of US20 a 1/4 mile West of the SR5 intersection. This is an outdoor swap. $2 parking.

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    Thanks for the info. I might check this out as I will be up north this weekend. Is this the only flea market that has guns in Indiana or does anyone else know of others?

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    There was a flea market called Croy Creek Traders Fair just south of U.S. 40 about 8 miles east of Terra Haute that had guns. Also guns at Bargersville south of Indy. I personally won't patronize a flea market that bans guns. I think the one near Terra Haute is still there. 1st and 3rd weekends of the month. Bargersville is every weekend.

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    If your going to Shipshewana, you gotta stop at Yoder's Meats and Cheese. Great smoked meats. Their jerky and summer sausage are amazing.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Strawtown Auction Barn has a flea market on Thursday evenings, guns can be bought and sold there. I haven't seen any screaming deals (a guy last night had a rattletrap WASR for $450) but I'm sure occasionally there are some.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    A bit less guns this time, only 1 pistol, some ammo and scopes.
    Lots of ducks,puppies,chickens,pidgeons and even some hedgehogs ;)
    Next ones are 6/18,7/16,8/27,9/24 & 10/22.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yeah croy creek is the swap meets of swap meets! Every other weekend in the spring/summer/fall months. Its like $6 to get in, and you can sell or buy for that price.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Come to the Decatur flea market. First sunday of every month. Lots of guns, there is even a class 3 dealer who sets up.

Is that anything at all like the flea market at the Wilshire Sportsman's Club?

:n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b:

I bet every 3rd firearms sale there is an illegal transfer. *sigh*

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Come to the Decatur flea market. First sunday of every month. Lots of guns, there is even a class 3 dealer who sets up.

I thought the ATF specifically prohibited dealers from selling at flea markets/swap meets that weren't sanctioned gun shows... Not 100% sure... I'll have to look that up later...

Muzzleloaderbill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Ligonier
    The wife and I will be there selling a few things. Got some paper targets for sell. Come on out and say hi. I'll be the guy with the gray hair and beard OCing.

Top Bottom