• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Does the NE Side need an Indoor Range?

• Total voters

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Since I live in Fishers. I would welcome it. but since Pop Guns is only a ways away from my daily commute, it would have to be cheaper for me to get there twice a month. If they had a LEO discount membership like POPS does and a free target, isnt crowded with good hours, I would visit a few times a year to try it out.

mikerccie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Indy - North Side
    I'm a popguns member but would still pick up a membership/visit a range in Fishers. What I would *love* to find is an OUTDOOR range near the North/Northwest side of town that isn't an hour a way and difficult to get into.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I'm a popguns member but would still pick up a membership/visit a range in Fishers. What I would *love* to find is an OUTDOOR range near the North/Northwest side of town that isn't an hour a way and difficult to get into.
    Eagle Creel Pistol Range on weekends only. 56th and High School Rd just off I465, but no access to the North Bound of the interstate. 71st St exit over to Lafayette Rd down to 56th works well. But u prob knew this and looking for something during the week, though. Or for Rifle calibers. "I wish"

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Good luck on a new range I tried to get one approved on the west-side, anywhere on teh west side of Indy and after many a lunch and dinner meeting with board and council members of different areas I realized I was never going to get approval and my idea died.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I was thinking about this as I was driving home from saxony (I'm working at the IUHealth hospita now), across 146th street... thinking with all the new houses, apartments and stores going in it would be a good location to get into. Far enough from other ranges yet close enough to draw in people from Anderson and other areas. I big thought was funding also... but I would focus on services as well as guns and ammo... safes delevered; new owner classes; membership for the range having call ahead reservations; smithing services inhouse...

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    wonder how much it would cost to get that going in cicero...i would invest and we could work on an :ingo:sponsorship/affilliation..anyone else willing to invest

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    You're telling me you before July 1 of this year people couldn't go to a shooting range without a license?! Also, isn't fishers/Carmel more north central? And I'd prefer outside also!

Top Bottom