• ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Weeelllll, maybe, maybe not.

Maybe he was in custody and was Mirandized, or, if given a fruit hat, Carmen Mirandized, and gave this in response to a question.

He shall fight pre-filing, we shall fight at the initial hearing, we shall blind them with motions, we shall never surrender.

Where is my Churchill smilie? How much for a Churchill smilie?:D
    I'm up for it, but it'll probably end up looking like a fat smiley with a receding hair line and a bow tie

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    why were they both taken in and why was the house searched?

They must have both been taken in for questioning by detectives per their policy. Some departments madate detectives interview for felony arrests.

The second part is sketchy, but could be justified, we shall see if it flies in court. They secured the home, not searched per the information given in the OP. They could state they did this to check to see if anyone was hurt inside and also to make sure that there wasn't someone still armed inside the house they were at. It will be interesting to see if this holds up in court, however with the guy admitting to it, he is probably locked in.

Just another bad gun story for the news to freak out about. Luckily no one was hurt or killed.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Weeelllll, maybe, maybe not.

Maybe he was in custody and was Mirandized, or, if given a fruit hat, Carmen Mirandized, and gave this in response to a question.

He shall fight pre-filing, we shall fight at the initial hearing, we shall blind them with motions, we shall never surrender.

Where is my Churchill smilie? How much for a Churchill smilie?:D
    No plea offer for you.:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He admitted to shooting his gun in an attempt to scare his roommate.

I hope we don't find out this guy had a LTCH....dumbass. I wonder what his target was and if he knew what was behind it....dumbass. Thanks David. You make all the rest of us look bad.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    Sounds like he is in for some trouble. The only thing I dont get is if both men went peacefully, gave statements, and the guy admitted to doing what he did, then how do they reason the misdemeanor Interfering with Crime Reporting charge?

Since we don't know the entire story, I'm sure there's more to it. What the media gets is just a brief news release. The entire incident and all its details will be made public come trial time if it gets that far. More than likely a plea will be reached and all details released then. But it wont be news worthy months later.

Stay safe

Top Bottom