• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • himant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    nubieee here

hello everyone, tom from greenwood just signing in.friend from the airport a fellow pilot recomended this site,, still trying to navagate here as im computer illiterit !!!! glad to have found it...

treetopace

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    1. What does your username mean? I'm a pilot-Love the tail wheel grass strip classics aircraft-just can't afford aviation at this stage of my life.
    2. What part of the state are you from? I now live in McCordsville, but I'm from Grand Rapids, Michigan area.
    3. What was your first firearm? NEF 20GA Partner a great gift from my Uncle! Man how he planted the seed that I hope to make into tradition in my children.
    4. Have you ever shot a gun? You wouldn't think so after looking at the placement on my targets...
    5. Have you ever been hunting? All over Michigan- Indy is a whole different story-It's been difficult finding a quality property that I can harvest from. Oh, how blessed I was in Michigan...
    6. Do you prepare for emergencies? I try to keep organized with the white gas, charcoal, water, ammo and such, but $$ talks-hoping to get with the right hook up here for the basics and beyond.
    7. How did you find INGO? Brother mentioned INGO. I'm hoping to barter, or do business with our community that stays within ethical and legal limits. That doesn't mean I'd make someone pay sales tax if you know what i mean.

jsnowy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Muncie
    1. What does your username mean? First initial plus word play on my last name.
    2. What part of the state are you from? Lafayette
    3. What was your first firearm? Polish wz-48 trainer
    4. Have you ever shot a gun? Yes
    5. Have you ever been hunting? No
    6. Do you prepare for emergencies? Do financial emergencies count?
    7. How did you find INGO? My brother suggested I check it out.

Top Bottom