• Did you enjoy the videos?

• Total voters

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Has anyone ever watched this little series of 15 videos on youtube?

I think they are done very well and are definitely worth a watch.

Gun Talk Media - YouTube

The 2nd scenario in some of the videos may be a little in favor of the participant, but for the most part I enjoyed most of the videos.

Meant to have an option as you did not like the videos...but I didn't see a way to edit the poll :o

Last edited:

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Like most training, these videos may open one's eyes to scenarios we may have never imagined before. I especially like how these guys tend to introduce a secondary threat into their training scenarios. Target fixation is a huge hurdle to overcome for most of us and the secondary threat reinforces the absolute need to do so.

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    I like the videos. I think they are well done and thought out. If nothing else they make you think about different scenarios and tactics to deal with them. It also makes me want more training.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I liked most of the scenarios. I didn't watch the one with the knife until the very end, but that really opened my eyes to just how quick someone can be on you with a knife before you could draw a firearm, especially if you were not aware of them and their intentions. (Although I think the participant shot a little early on his second try ;)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    These have been posted before, and I enjoyed watching each one.

The training portrayed is force on force scenario training. This is what Mindset Laboratory does in Indy. It is unique in that rather than learning basics like marksmanship or manipulations, it teaches you about yourself and how you'll react under stressful conditions. I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom