• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I love those chicago people. We have a lot of chigaco people in my area (mostly during the summer) who either freak out or mutter something about how screwed up Chigaco is when they see a gun on a hip.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I need to preface this with my method of carry depends on my clothes (I’m a girl – deal). There are certain outfits that I HAVE to OC, but if I’ve got a big loose shirt it’s CC. I always wear a IWB holster because it is the only thing I have found to be comfortable enough for me to wear my revolver. :dunno:

Our new Wal-Mart opened a few weeks ago. It is about 3 blocks from Chicago, just this side of the boarder! I was carrying in my normal fashion, jeans and T-Shirt. My shirt kept getting caught on the butt of revolver so I tucked it around and went on with my life. Nothing I haven’t done a 100 times at other Wal-Marts.

Well, I’ve never seen people scatter so fast. All those Chicago sheep were just waiting for it to jump off my hip and start attacking. Either that or I was looking like I was going to attack the Milkbones.

I guess someone said something to the cop at the door. He comes up, asks me for my LTCH and then asks what I’m carrying (I carry a .327 revolver). He gave me one of those looks (not a bad look but a why are you doing this to me) and asked why I had my shirt tucked around the gun, not over it. I told him that it was but then I had to reach for Milkbones and that’s just where the shirt landed. He just smiled and shook his head (reminded me of the look your dad gives you when he knows you’re going to cause trouble but he can’t stop you). :D

We chatted for a minute or two (about dogs). Then, he said he see me later. I gave him a funny look at which point he answered that he knew I wasn’t done shopping and he was CERTAIN someone else was going to say something. I just smiled and he repeated that he would see me later. Got through the rest of the store without incident – except the whole “parting of the red sea” thing. :laugh:

All and all, I think it was a good go. :yesway:

You mean no five year old girl wrestled you to the ground and stole your gun? Your very lucky to leave that store alive!:D

Top Bottom